View Poll Results: Should the Chiefs trade LJ?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 79.45%
  • No

15 20.55%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Should the Chiefs trade LJ away?

Default Should the Chiefs trade LJ away?

We traded a Pro-bowler away, Jared Allen. We did get compensated draft picks. Jared wanted out, he hated the King and more. Now, Johnson wants out.

The difference is Johnson plays on his emotions. Larry said he does NOT want to play for the Chiefs. In fact, for my point of view he hasn't tried to make a big impact.

It all started when he held out of training camp for a raise. I don't think he ever really like Kansas City to begin with. In 2005, I saw alot of effort when he took the ball, and in 06' he struggled because the offensive line struggled. Then he broke his ankle or what ever. In 07' he lacked the ability's to make quick cut backs. In 08' it just got worse. I will give him credit to the line not blocking and Herm for not conditioning him or even the rest of the team for that matter.

We have Kobly Smith and Jamal Charles. I think they will do just fine, in the mean time patch up that oline with the 3rd round pick we recive from his trade. I think we can get a third rounder for him.

So what do you think?

Let some other team have his baggage.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Think he will even show up to camp if we don't trade him?

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Think he will even show up to camp if we don't trade him?
    Very good question. That will probably depend on his relationship with the new coach.

Yes.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Very good question. That will probably depend on his relationship with the new coach.
    Well, as long as the coach don't say anything about his diapers...

I think he knows hes never going to hit that big payday again. So yes, he will show up to camp becuase he wants to make what money he can before hes out of the league~

LJ changed his tune after his last hand slapping. He knows his trade value is crapola right now and the only way to get out of KC and/or play, is to nut-up a play good ball this year without any incidents off the field.

However, I would not be bothered by letting him ride the pine or getting something halfway decent in return.

We have a couple of RB's that could fill the roles next year.

Never know....Dallas may make a good trade with us? LMAO!

Actually..To be honest with you...I would keep him and make him carry the rock 25-30 times a game, every game. Either he makes it, or he doesn't. If he gets hurt, then "oh well".

Most player contracts have different clauses in them and it would not suprise me because of his past and his current trial date if we cut him we could owe him next to nothing. If that was the case, I'd say send him packing and see how much he can get for himself....

LJ is hopefully gone.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast