Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Herm signed as ESPN Analyst

Post Herm signed as ESPN Analyst

Well I guess now he can tell the entire country he doesn't know why a team isn't winning. To bad we can't take what ESPN is paying him and subtract it what we had to pay him for booting him out....

ESPN signs Herm Edwards - Kansas City Star

I'll be interested to see if Herm ever has an opinion on anything now that he has no ties with any organization. He used to bore me to death when he was on TV while still coaching for the Chiefs because they'd ask him a question and he was always so on the fence about everything.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Another one of these threads?

Geez...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thats cool. I'm happy for the guy. He is doing something he will be good at.

I guess that means we won't have our star DB coach.

If Herm's history teaches us anything, ESPN's ratings will tank.

I just cant wait to see the coors light commercials.

this tells me one thing herms deepest passion is not coaching.if he was purely enjoying and trying to be the best coach he could be he would not be a brodcaster at his age.he never had the chiefs best interest on top of his aggenda this whole year, so screw you herm i am glad you are gone and i hope you are happy behind your desk you set this franchise back big time

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    this tells me one thing herms deepest passion is not coaching.if he was purely enjoying and trying to be the best coach he could be he would not be a brodcaster at his age.he never had the chiefs best interest on top of his aggenda this whole year, so screw you herm i am glad you are gone and i hope you are happy behind your desk you set this franchise back big time
    so I assume you feel the same way about Bill Cowher?

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    so I assume you feel the same way about Bill Cowher?
    no because bill cowher is actually a great coach and really does not have to prove that he knows what he is talking about.he has earned respect from fans like you and i .sperm edwards on the other hand is like listening to matt millen tell people how to build a franchise.all i am saying is that if herm had the fire to be a succesfull coach in this league he would have become a defensive coordinator and made his presents felt around the league. but that is what got us where we are at herm does not have the drive needed to be a good nfl coach

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast