Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Is Curry worth No.3 overall?

Default Is Curry worth No.3 overall?

Plain and simple....is he or isnt he worth the no.3 overall pick in the upcming 2009 nfl draft...

i would rather have Maualuga at 12-15

back to the original question i think curry is the best lb in this draftif we could trade with oakland and get him there even better less money and maybe even get a 5th rounder

I'm going to be honest, I don't watch much college ball and generally don't know anything about a player the Chiefs draft until after they do. Then, I research them like crazy. I went and watched video on Curry the other night and he's crazy good. Draft him.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I think overall Curry being worth a "third pick" is subjective to the talent in the draft..

this year is kind of scant on lots of superstar first pick types, so yes, this year, Curry is worth #3

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    I think overall Curry being worth a "third pick" is subjective to the talent in the draft..

this year is kind of scant on lots of superstar first pick types, so yes, this year, Curry is worth #3
    No matter what year, how many times are you going to find a LB that's 6'5" 250 pounds and can run faster than most CB's?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I'm going to be honest, I don't watch much college ball and generally don't know anything about a player the Chiefs draft until after they do. Then, I research them like crazy. I went and watched video on Curry the other night and he's crazy good. Draft him.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwCf7huMgs"]YouTube - LB Aaron Curry Highlights Wake Forest 2008[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkvAcrXLnOM"]YouTube - Wake Forest LB Aaron Curry Official Highlight Reel[/ame]

Second Vid is poor but love the music!

I would be ok with Curry at #3

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    No matter what year, how many times are you going to find a LB that's 6'5" 250 pounds and can run faster than most CB's?
    but... he's not 6'5" and he's not faster than most CBs. he's a great LB, but let's not overhype him.

I would be ok with a LB core of Curry-Vilma-Johnson....

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    Plain and simple....is he or isnt he worth the no.3 overall pick in the upcming 2009 nfl draft...

i would rather have Maualuga at 12-15
    LMAO Absolutely... he is the best playwer in the draft on defense. If you want a cover type D guy get curry if you want more the passer pressure guy get Arakapo.

Curry to me is a first choice. He has been said to be the safest bet out of all the first round picks. Letsjust see what Pioli will do....

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Curry to me is a first choice. He has been said to be the safest bet out of all the first round picks. Letsjust see what Pioli will do....

"They" said the same thing about Ryan Sims.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast