Thread: Lt,qb,de,olb

Default Lt,qb,de,olb

Its my opinion (and lots of others) in football you need; A QB, Someone who can protect the qb and someone who can sack the qb.

With this stratagy in mind, does anyone feel comfortable with any of these 3 in KC?

I'm a Tyler Thigpen fan, and I'd like to see him get one more year to see what he can do.

Outside of Brian Waters, Im very concerened about anyone else on this team protecting the QB. I think Alberts will devolp but it may take another year. I persoanally long for the days of Alt, Szott, Grundhard,Shields and Sigler (I think) or even Roaf,Waters, Wigmen, Shileds and Tait.

The Cheifs have NO ONE who can rush the QB. No one. Wither it be scheme or players, theres no one who can get us 12 sacks on the roster.

Of these 3 things, which do YOU value most?

See the current roster evaluation thread at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by valley_22 View Post
    Its my opinion (and lots of others) in football you need; A QB, Someone who can protect the qb and someone who can sack the qb.

With this stratagy in mind, does anyone feel comfortable with any of these 3 in KC?

I'm a Tyler Thigpen fan, and I'd like to see him get one more year to see what he can do.

Outside of Brian Waters, Im very concerened about anyone else on this team protecting the QB. I think Alberts will devolp but it may take another year. I persoanally long for the days of Alt, Szott, Grundhard,Shields and Sigler (I think) or even Roaf,Waters, Wigmen, Shileds and Tait.

The Cheifs have NO ONE who can rush the QB. No one. Wither it be scheme or players, theres no one who can get us 12 sacks on the roster.

Of these 3 things, which do YOU value most?
    Your grammar is painful to look at, but I value all of them pretty much equally. How many unbalanced teams win Superbowls?

PS

I love all of the new threads containing repetitive sentiments found in just about every other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Your grammar is painful to look at, but I value all of them pretty much equally. How many unbalanced teams win Superbowls?

PS

I love all of the new threads containing repetitive sentiments found in just about every other thread.
    You should not cast stones in regards to proper grammar or punctuation. ;-)

I beg to differ, DJ coul be a pass rush, if they would use him more. But we need more than one guy.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>