Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best Chiefs player ever?

Default Best Chiefs player ever?

So I was wondering who you think the best Chiefs player in the franchise was/is?

I think Gonzalez. What makes him the best, is that he is the best at his position in the entire NFL history and probably will be. He never gets hurt (well at least not enough to slow him down. And he ALWAYS try's his best and never gives up.

Don't even think I didn't think of Derrick Thomas. That guy was a beast and a legend. One of the reasons I didn't pick him is cause his career came short, due to the accident he was involved in LITERATELY a few miles from my house. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Chief4Ever&Ever View Post
    Chiefnut is right there are too many greats that have played for the chiefs to say who is the best of them all. TG, Smith, Thomas, Dawson, Sims, Shields.... The list goes on and on and on!!

We can agree though that every one of them we love in a Chiefs uniform!!
    Sims who?>

I think he means Ryan Sims....LOL kidding. What a dissapointment he was...anyway IMO its Derrick Thomas, hands down. I know TG is amazing but Derrick did so much in his short time with us.

I would have to say Tony Gonzalez, with Derrick Thomas a close second. Willie Lanier was a great MLB for his time as well.

Derrick Thomas!

Honestly I don't know where Sims came from!! Sure as heck wasn't Ryan Sims!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234