Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Chiefs player ever?

Default Best Chiefs player ever?

So I was wondering who you think the best Chiefs player in the franchise was/is?

I think Gonzalez. What makes him the best, is that he is the best at his position in the entire NFL history and probably will be. He never gets hurt (well at least not enough to slow him down. And he ALWAYS try's his best and never gives up.

Don't even think I didn't think of Derrick Thomas. That guy was a beast and a legend. One of the reasons I didn't pick him is cause his career came short, due to the accident he was involved in LITERATELY a few miles from my house. :(

Just one! Not sure if I can do that.

Otis Taylor
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

i still gotta go w/LENNY DAWSON, 3 AFL Championships[nearly 4], 1 Super Bowl victory[nearly 2]....even though Tony G set every record a TE can.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i still gotta go w/LENNY DAWSON, 3 AFL Championships[nearly 4], 1 Super Bowl victory[nearly 2]....even though Tony G set every record a TE can.
    I can only wonder what both player's stats would have looked like if Lenny the Cool could've been throwing passes to Tony G !

Over the years there have been so many great Chiefs players...But I think my vote would go for Otis Taylor, too. His TD in SB IV slammed the door shut on the Vikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    I can only wonder what both player's stats would have looked like if Lenny the Cool could've been throwing passes to Tony G !

Over the years there have been so many great Chiefs players...But I think my vote would go for Otis Taylor, too. His TD in SB IV slammed the door shut on the Vikes.
    not only was that a nice grab but he shook off the defender and runs 47?yds for the TD
    while Ted Arbanas was a good TE, he was no where near Tony G.

Gotta go with Tony G on this one simply because he has set the standard for his position. Len Dawson is a close second.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I'm going to have to go with my favroite player; Emmitt Thomas. Undrafted free agent turned multiple probowl/all pro selection. The biggest thing he has on guys like DT or TG is a championship.

I think it'd be more interesting to do the worst chiefs player of all time.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    I think it'd be more interesting to do the worst chiefs player of all time.
    Ryan Sims lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast