Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Chiefs player ever?

Default Best Chiefs player ever?

So I was wondering who you think the best Chiefs player in the franchise was/is?

I think Gonzalez. What makes him the best, is that he is the best at his position in the entire NFL history and probably will be. He never gets hurt (well at least not enough to slow him down. And he ALWAYS try's his best and never gives up.

Don't even think I didn't think of Derrick Thomas. That guy was a beast and a legend. One of the reasons I didn't pick him is cause his career came short, due to the accident he was involved in LITERATELY a few miles from my house. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Percy Snow
    Mark McMillan
    Ryan Sims
    The kicker who won't be named
    I really liked Percy Snow on Techmo Super Bowl on my old Nintendo when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade or whatever. He was one of my first favorite players along with Okoye. But, that was only because of the video game and nothing to do with real life. lol I really have no idea what kind of player Snow was in real life. But he always put up great stats on the video game because i was usually him on defense. lol

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I really liked Percy Snow on Techmo Super Bowl on my old Nintendo when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade or whatever. He was one of my first favorite players along with Okoye. But, that was only because of the video game and nothing to do with real life. lol I really have no idea what kind of player Snow was in real life. But he always put up great stats on the video game because i was usually him on defense. lol
    He couldn't drive a moped worth a damn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Snow
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

man, that sucks

Len Dawson.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Percy Snow
    Mark McMillan
    Ryan Sims
    The kicker who won't be named
    haha, there were a few kickers that sucked. a few under herm rule.

BW is really working his way up this chart for me. O-line gets overlooked all the time and doesn't get all the glamor but Waters is up for NFL MOTY like every year, he's so involved with the community, and he's straightforward and honest in his answers with the media.

Tho he's really good, B-Dub probably wouldn't be considered even our best o-lineman of all time, but off the field, very few players shine like him. If it wasn't for the fact that Tony G has absolutely set the bar in every category for a TE, Waters would be my favorite Chief right now, hands down.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Its gotta be Gonz. He is the greatest TE of all time, so that in itself says everything.

He may even be one of the top football players of all time, so he has my vote.

maybe the only fair way to do it is by position: Best Chief QB, RB, TE, CB, S, K, etc..you get the idea.
    there are just to many greats to pick one overall.....Dawson, Bell, Buchannon, Lanier, Culp, Lynch, Cherry, Green, Hollup, Robinson, Podolak, Okoye, Grunard, Shields, Waters etc.....
    when we have finished the pole, we will have the alltime CHIEFS Allstar team heyna or no.

derrick thomas no doubt.. second would be TG

Chiefnut is right there are too many greats that have played for the chiefs to say who is the best of them all. TG, Smith, Thomas, Dawson, Sims, Shields.... The list goes on and on and on!!

We can agree though that every one of them we love in a Chiefs uniform!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast