So according to ESPN, Haynesworth is not planning on giving a hometeam discount to the Titans. Which means that he wants to go where he can get the most $$. Which makes it a possibility we may be able to pay him enough to come here.

I definitely would love to have him next to Dorsey. Both as a mentor and to free some pressure off the rest of the line.

If we could get him and Peppers or Suggs (sounding less likely), I think we would have a GREAT D-line. I think Peppers (or Suggs)/Dorsey/Haynesworth/Hali would be pretty damn good with Tank and Turk rotating in. Obviously this would only work if we kept the 4-3, and I dont think we could afford a top-tier FA LB. Which we would also need.

The only problem is that I have questions about Haynesworth's durability. I dont think he has gone a whole season without missing a few games due to injury.

Here is the article from ESPN's rumor page:
Will Haynesworth give a hometown discount?
Albert Haynesworth | Titans | Interested: Panthers? Falcons?
Unlike Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth is not going to give the team a hometown discount during negotiations for a new contract. That is, "not unless they give me a 100 percent guaranteed contract," as he told the Tennessean on Thursday.
"You want to try and make as much as you can because if you have a career-ending injury you are out," Haynesworth told the paper, "and the team sure as heck is not going to pay you. It's not like baseball or basketball. You want to get as much as possible."

Although specific demands have not been stated by Haynesworth or his agent, Chad Speck, it is believed that he's interested in a six-year deal that would make him the highest-paid defensive player in the league. Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen is currently in that role, and he signed a six-year deal last offseason with $32 million guaranteed and $12.2 million per season.

Haynesworth told the Nashville City Paper, "Like I said, Tennessee has the first shot. We'll see how that goes, and if it doesn't go well, I could see the free agent market. I started my NFL career there. I'd love to retire in the same jersey. My kids are there. My kids were born there. It's a lot of history. I played at the University of Tennessee. There's a lot of stuff that factors in, but we've just got to see how it works out. Either way I want to stay by my kids and stay by my house in Knoxville." Because of this desire to stay close to his home, the Paper's Terry McCormick speculates that the Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers would be likely destinations should he not re-sign with Tennessee.