Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: should the kc chiefs go after ray lewis

Default should the kc chiefs go after ray lewis

i seen he's going to be an unrestricted free agent! just a thought but he is getting old

I was pretty sure DJ was drafted to be an OLB and has played both weakside and strongside LB until the last few games this year. They played him at MLB this year because they had no one else to play MLB and they have been disappointed that he takes plays off and hoped he would be more focused at MLB. I doubt he stays at MLB.

He also played OLB at Texas.
    Last edited by jap1; 02-06-2009 at 02:11 AM.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I think the Ray Lewis subject is going to be moot very soon if reports are correct. I read on the scroll on ESPN Lewis said he would only be interested in either Dallas or the Jets. He would eat to much of our cap anyways IMO.

Ray Lewis is a fat pig.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    My personal feelings regarding DJ are that he is being used incorrectly in the position. He is fast and quick to get to the ball but he doesn't always react to the correct play call by the Offense, he should be used more like Derrik Thomas was used in a blitzing LB and line him up on all points, this would leave the QB guessing on what blocking scheme to call when coming to the line. Wether they do it is another thing , I would like to see that though.
    I think that we initially drafted him to be the next DT, but then Herm came in with his Tampa 2 BS and wanted the LBs to drop back and pass cover. They made him gain weight and he lost his speed. I would love to have him drop some weight and go back to firing him at the QB like the Ravens use Suggs.

Absolutely. Ray-Ray is the leader our D needs.

The number one thing in my wish list is to sign Ray

Superblog

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345