Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KCChiefs.com : Finally, D.T. is Home

Hybrid View

Default KCChiefs.com : Finally, D.T. is Home

If a week from now, Todd Haley reaches the mountaintop of football coaching with an NFL head...

More...

He sounds good to me I would be happy with him as HC if his current and past players like him and say he made them better what more do you want. I know how to manage a game.

NO NO NO!! Just because hes in the superbowl hes automatically the next best coach?!

No way, that team does have Warner, Fitz, Boldin, Breaston and James to make that Offense look special..Id say they have more to do with it than Haley..

Plus, I would like to see someone who likes a good balance between the run and pass. Hes too pass happy.

Im not even going to go into the Defensive details..too much typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    NO NO NO!! Just because hes in the superbowl hes automatically the next best coach?!

No way, that team does have Warner, Fitz, Boldin, Breaston and James to make that Offense look special..Id say they have more to do with it than Haley..

Plus, I would like to see someone who likes a good balance between the run and pass. Hes too pass happy.

Well just who do you want then? Cower, Marty, The Rat, Chuckie name the old rehashed HC? Tell us who you think would be better and why.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Well just who do you want then? Cower, Marty, The Rat, Chuckie name the old rehashed HC? Tell us who you think would be better and why.

In my previous post ive shown favor in your first three you listed(Cowher, Shottenheimer, Shanny)but those arent likely to happen. Definetaly dont want Chuckie, he inhereted Dungys team he built.

Id be interested in someone who can do what Herm was supposed to do, get a defense, but with a 3-4. Haley is not that guy

But more than who I want, I know who I dont want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Or do they look special because of Haley? Warner sucked it up in NY. James was considered over the hill till now. Other guys? How much attention did they get before this year?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Or do they look special because of Haley? Warner sucked it up in NY. James was considered over the hill till now. Other guys? How much attention did they get before this year?
    James, oh ya, the guy who Haley didnt use all season. His run/pass ratio will not work here. We dont have 3 1000+ yd recievers.

But say he is the best offensive mind(which he isnt).
    Would you rather have him or the best defensive guru.

Defense is the higher priority. i.e. Haleys not the guy.

Default Derrick Thomas inducted in to the NFL Hall of Fame!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Awesome. Finally.
    SHUT IT

Thumbs up Derrick Thomas finally going into Hall of Fame

Just announced on NFL Network, Derrick Thomas is going into the Hall of Fame class 2009!! It's about time he gets his due.

And a side note, Shannon Sharpe does not get in this year!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast