Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Superbowl

Default The Superbowl

Well I don't know about you all, but my hats off to both the Cards and the Steelers for a Great Game. One of the better Superbowls I've seen in a while. Thats what its all about!!!!

If the Chiefs can't win it, who better than the Steelers? Yep.

Fun game to watch!! I think they should have reviewed that last "fumble" by Warner. None the less great game!! Fitz is the best WR in the league!!

Rothlesberger was very impressive, especially on that last drive. He had pressure in his face and kept scrambling until he found someone open. Kudos to Holmes as well, what a catch.

Excellent game...A nailbiter at the end!

Great Super Bowl. I was really pulling for the Cardinals at the end with Haley being the likely person coaching the Chiefs next year and because of Kurt Warner... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Great Super Bowl. I was really pulling for the Cardinals at the end with Haley being the likely person coaching the Chiefs next year and because of Kurt Warner... oh well.
    They are lucky to be there. I did not care who won it, but you have to think it was going to be the Steelers because they are the dominate team. They are worthy of being called the World Champs (unlike those fluke Giants, I hate the Giants). But great game all the way.

But can anyone explain why in the second half the Steelers thought they could stop double teaming Fitzgerald???

Ok, I guess not many people talked about it here, but the refs totally ruined the game. It was still an OK game, but the ending really pissed me off.

1. James Harrison INT TD. I saw, at least it looked to me, as he was down inches short of the goal line. I wont argue that as much as the Clipping that was so blatantch on that play.

2. Harrisons dirty, cheap, unsportsmanlike, classless attitude. I was rooting for AZ and it didn't matter to me who won, that is up until Harrisons BS classless act. Thats the very moment I became a SteeKansas City Chiefs Forums - Reply to Topicler hater

3. The Holmes TD. I saw a still pic and his right foot was above the left and never touched, thus he never had 2 feet in. I can kinda see why they called it cause it was more or less inconclusive.

4. The worst call ever???!? That was clearly an incomplete pass. Even if it was a fumble, it should have been AT LEAST reviewed. Thats what ruined the end

It was a great Superbowl! There's no doubt in my mind that both the NFL and AFL where well represented.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Ok, I guess not many people talked about it here, but the refs totally ruined the game. It was still an OK game, but the ending really pissed me off.

1. James Harrison INT TD. I saw, at least it looked to me, as he was down inches short of the goal line. I wont argue that as much as the Clipping that was so blatantch on that play.

2. Harrisons dirty, cheap, unsportsmanlike, classless attitude. I was rooting for AZ and it didn't matter to me who won, that is up until Harrisons BS classless act. Thats the very moment I became a SteeKansas City Chiefs Forums - Reply to Topicler hater

3. The Holmes TD. I saw a still pic and his right foot was above the left and never touched, thus he never had 2 feet in. I can kinda see why they called it cause it was more or less inconclusive.

4. The worst call ever???!? That was clearly an incomplete pass. Even if it was a fumble, it should have been AT LEAST reviewed. Thats what ruined the end
    I thought the game turned out great which sorta surprised me. As soon as I see the cheat was reffing the game I knew the game was fixed. Seeing it wasn't Denver or Dallas I didn't know which way McCauley was going. That cheater is a pro at throwing games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast