Thread: haley to interview with kc this week

Default haley to interview with kc this week

Chiefs' job may be next move for Cards' Haley

Super Bowl notebook

haley is scheduled to meet with kc this week

Comments

February 2, 2009

By Brad Biggs, Sun-Times News Group

I think they are interviewing Haley in Hawaii. They still have to interview for the "Rooney" rule don't they? Unless they interview Crennell? (who might be considered for the DC spot??)
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by KU4LIFE View Post
    Cardinals got good when their defense pulled their collective heads out and started playing some ball. Offense has never been a problem in Arizona. Boldin and Fitzgerald are the best duo in football imho. Not every team has this luxury. I think the whole Haley bit is way blown out of the proportion. That guy is getting more hype then he deserves.
    I thought the cards got better when the offense stayed on the field and started to control the TOP. The continuosly chipped at the defense of the Steelers creating momentum and some doubt in the Steelers.

The defense failed when they needed it most, while the offense produced.

I clearly don't know how Haley will do. Nobody does, but there is fans already dismissing him before he even had a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by KU4LIFE View Post
    Cardinals got good when their defense pulled their collective heads out and started playing some ball. Offense has never been a problem in Arizona. Boldin and Fitzgerald are the best duo in football imho. Not every team has this luxury. I think the whole Haley bit is way blown out of the proportion. That guy is getting more hype then he deserves.
    or maybe haley adjusted his offense to the strength of the team and getting the ball to the best players on the team imo that is what good coaches do

i seen it on espn that chiefs received permission to speak with haley so i don't think it' s a rumor.

Report: Todd Haley to interview with Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN
    Last edited by marloweopatchiefs; 02-05-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12