Thread: Pot... Meet Kettle

Default Pot... Meet Kettle

Per PFT:
    I’ve known Nick Athan of Warpaint Illustrated for several years, and I’ve never regarded him as a questionable source of Chiefs news.

But that might be a result of the fact that I don’t pay much attention to the Chiefs.

With Athan’s report that Chiefs owner Clark Hunt recently said that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule when in fact Hunt never has said any such thing, we’ve now got serious concerns.

Our concerns became even more pointed upon receiving moments ago the following IM from Jason Whitlock: “LEAVE NICK ATHAN ALONE. . . total assclown. ASSCLOWN.”

(You know, Whitlock’s career would really take off if he’d quit being so damned wishy-washy about his opinions.)

“[F]eel free to quote me by name,” Whitlock said, “belittling you for even responding to that assclown’s e-mail. [H]e’s the guy who sent NFL [N]etwork an e-mail saying the [C]hiefs’ deal for [S]hanahan was DONE and that [S]chefter was wrong. [A]than is an assclown.”

Whitlock’s opinions regarding Athan’s are Whitlock’s alone, primarily since I’ve never been able to identify a consensus definition of the term “assclown.”

That said, Whitlock has never steered me wrong in the past, so I probably will be heeding his advice.

I've never been in such disbelief as when I read that was calling someone ELSE an "assclown."

Only further proof that has absolutely no clue how he's perceived in the football community. Not that Athan is the most reliable source, but gawd, Whitlock is such a f@#%@#% jack@ss!!!!

Athan has been regarded in many circles as the "Erroneous one". I'm not a real fan of either.

who on earth is the sumo wrestler?

I believe that is referring to Whitlock!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    I believe that is referring to Whitlock!
    Yep.

HAHA. Whitlock called Athan an @$$clown.
    I'm starting to like Whitlock more and more each time he says something. Most of my disdane for him in the past has been because of how he always said the Chiefs were garbage. Though he did so in a d*ckish fashion, he was pretty much right. His views on racial issues are always spot on, more so then his views on sports. Plus, he's effing hilarious. The fact that everyone rags on him is the best part because that's what fuels his act.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    HAHA. Whitlock called Athan an @$.
    I'm starting to like Whitlock more and more each time he says something. Most of my disdane for him in the past has been because of how he always said the Chiefs were garbage. Though he did so in a d*ckish fashion, he was pretty much right. His views on racial issues are always spot on, more so then his views on sports. Plus, he's effing hilarious. The fact that everyone rags on him is the best part because that's what fuels his act.

Heh, a few years back he logged onto another Chiefs BB and asked why everyone hated him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh, a few years back he logged onto another Chiefs BB and asked why everyone hated him.
    Well leave us hanging here, what was the answer, or is there not enought time or space to give.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nick Athan is the most reliable reporter I have ever seen. Who else reported that the Chiefs will Sign Ty Law a full year before it actually happened.

Seriously, anytime you see Nick Athan or WPI associated with a story, don't take it serious. I strongly believe his source with the Chiefs is telling him lies just to get a kick out of it. The fact that people actually pay to read his crap is a mystery to me.

I also don't now why Twitlock is still employeed in KC. Apparently people still read his BS.