Thread: Yahoo News : Larry Johnson wants out of Kansas City (AP)

Default Yahoo News : Larry Johnson wants out of Kansas City (AP)

Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he wants to leave Kansas City. During an appearance Wednesday on 610 Sports Radio, Johnson said he thinks it's time for him and the Chiefs to "break ties." He says his departure would allow the Chiefs to find "what they want, and I can try to go on and rebuild my career and find what I want." Chiefs spokesman Bob Moore said there was nothing that came out of...

More...

Don't let the door hit ya on the butt on your way out, and don't forget your Huggies LJ.

screw you lj i hope we trade you to the lions

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    screw you lj i hope we trade you to the lions
    You and I need to Quit holding back and tell everyone how we really feel about LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You and I need to Quit holding back and tell everyone how we really feel about LJ.
    ok here it goes lj you need to be gone you are not even worth the field grass that came off of priests cleats. you are a loser thinking you have any right demanding trades. when you spent most of the season beating on woman and being late for meetings. you are a total cancer to football in general not only the chiefs but to anyone who ever put a uniform on in the nfl. and you damn sure aint even close to being good enough to wear a chiefs jersey ever again.walter payton would be turning in his grave to see what you have become as an nfl running back.and derrick thomas would be b###h smacking you all over the place for disrespecting the chiefs the way you have i would feel ashamed to know somebody personally like you bottom line you were a one year wonder but you are still a joke

I was joking, but you have none the less with my request.

someone would overpay for his finished *** i'm sure