Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its official. LJ has gotta go.

Default Its official. LJ has gotta go.

The cry baby did an interview yesterday that lasted 25 minutes.

To sum up the interview.

He loves his teammates and his teammates love him. He liked Herm and Carl Peterson wasn't that bad.

But he wants to be traded or just cut. He said it could easily be done. He does not like Kansas City or the people of KC. I guess he was at an NBA pre-season game in KC and they put him on the jumbo tron and the fans booed him.

UH LJ, you are being booed for poorly performing after getting a fat cotract. Then to top it off, you get in trouble for hitting and throwing drinks on women more than once. Then you act like you are the victim, and it is the city against you.

We love our football, and we tried to love you. If you didn't like beeing booed before, just wait now.

How about you do what you are really asking for and just quit.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Funny, this just makes Vermeil look all the smarter. Remember how many times we were calling for LJ to get more carries when he was backing up Priest, and Vermeil kept saying something about him not being ready to take his diapers off yet?

At the time I thought Vermeil was just being stuck up, turns out he saw this coming.

There is another big thread about this~

i dont think anyone will be sad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    There is another big thread about this~

i dont think anyone will be sad to see him go.
    There is another big thread about LJ's interview yesterday. It wasn't on the first two pages.

You have to remember that his value drops everytime he has a birthday too.. But I agree he doesn't exactly have a lot going for him..

You can tell me if I am wrong, but didn't it look like last year that every time LJ got hit by anyone, he just fell down? It was like he was trying not to get hurt or something. I remember in his better years, or year for that matter, that when one tackler try to bring him down he would lower his shoulder and deliver a hit. He is just a waist of money and locker space. I don't care how much of a salary casuality he is, the Chiefs should just get rid of him. Don't tell him he is released...tell him he is FIRED!!! He is ruining the reputation of a good organization

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1020 View Post
    You can tell me if I am wrong, but didn't it look like last year that every time LJ got hit by anyone, he just fell down? It was like he was trying not to get hurt or something. I remember in his better years, or year for that matter, that when one tackler try to bring him down he would lower his shoulder and deliver a hit. He is just a waist of money and locker space. I don't care how much of a salary casuality he is, the Chiefs should just get rid of him. Don't tell him he is released...tell him he is FIRED!!! He is ruining the reputation of a good organization
    you're not wrong, that's exactly what I've been seeing for a few seasons now. And this guy is supposed to block for our QB sometimes?

Meh.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Meh.
    I second that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast