Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All about luv

Default All about luv

Howdy all. I recently became a Chiefs/football fan within the past few years. I've been trying to learn as much about football as I can this offseason. It's so much more complex than I had first thought. That's partly why I love it so much. My dad is a big Chiefs fan. I went to a game with him and a friend of his a few years ago. I fell in love with Arrowhead and the whole experience.

My user name is luv (duh). I went by luv2rite on another board, and everyone called me luv for short. It just kind of stuck.

I'm in Springfield, MO. I'm also a Cardinals (baseball) fan, although I don't follow them as much as I used to. I've definitely enjoyed following football a lot more. I'm still learning, so if I say something that seems totally out of left field, please forgive my ignorance.

A little warning....I'm a very open person, and usually not afraid to say what I'm thinking. I tend to be moody, although I'm generally an angel. :)

I am on the computer a lot during the overnight hours. I work second shift, so I get home at 12:30AM. I'm not one that can come home and go to bed right when I get off of work. I'm sometimes on during the day, if I don't have any errands to run before work. I'm usually at work right now, but I've been putting in a lot of OT lately. I decided to take a random night off.

One more thing about me before I let you stop reading this boring stuff. I've been dieting this year, and I've lost about 45 pounds. I have 25 more to go before I'm to where I want to be. It's been hard work. I don't tend to brag on myself, but I'm very proud of myself. It's helped me to come out of my shell (still deciding if that's a good or bad thing). Not to worry, I'm not offended by fat jokes, but I do get defensive of someone getting teased for being overweight.

Nothing really offends me. If something does, you'll know it. Anyway, if you are ever up for football talk or idle chit chat, feel free to get a hold of me!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Howdy all. I recently became a Chiefs/football fan within the past few years. I've been trying to learn as much about football as I can this offseason. It's so much more complex than I had first thought. That's partly why I love it so much. My dad is a big Chiefs fan. I went to a game with him and a friend of his a few years ago. I fell in love with Arrowhead and the whole experience.

My user name is luv (duh). I went by luv2rite on another board, and everyone called me luv for short. It just kind of stuck.

I'm in Springfield, MO. I'm also a Cardinals (baseball) fan, although I don't follow them as much as I used to. I've definitely enjoyed following football a lot more. I'm still learning, so if I say something that seems totally out of left field, please forgive my ignorance.

A little warning....I'm a very open person, and usually not afraid to say what I'm thinking. I tend to be moody, although I'm generally an angel. :)

I am on the computer a lot during the overnight hours. I work second shift, so I get home at 12:30AM. I'm not one that can come home and go to bed right when I get off of work. I'm sometimes on during the day, if I don't have any errands to run before work. I'm usually at work right now, but I've been putting in a lot of OT lately. I decided to take a random night off.

One more thing about me before I let you stop reading this boring stuff. I've been dieting this year, and I've lost about 45 pounds. I have 25 more to go before I'm to where I want to be. It's been hard work. I don't tend to brag on myself, but I'm very proud of myself. It's helped me to come out of my shell (still deciding if that's a good or bad thing). Not to worry, I'm not offended by fat jokes, but I do get defensive of someone getting teased for being overweight.

Nothing really offends me. If something does, you'll know it. Anyway, if you are ever up for football talk or idle chit chat, feel free to get a hold of me!
    I bet I can think of something that offends you.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Luv - Mazel Tov & good luck! Welcome to the site.

My brother is in Springfield (a little town just north of there - he's the guy I'm hugging in the picture of me with a RED MOHAWK) and my best friend since kindergarten owns a sandwhich / smoothie shop there.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I bet I can think of something that offends you.
    I'm PMS'ing. You sure you wanna try me? :fighting0028:

I'm PMS'ing. You sure you wanna try me? :fighting0028:
    REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM:shootingsoldier:

All about Dave

I like beer
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM:shootingsoldier:
    He's an ...errr....uh...choice cuss word.

He says he's got pm's that would prove I am. Whatever. I have rep messages from before he started posting asking me to join him in a cabin on Tablerock Lake while he was there one weekend, and he's MARRIED! If he wants to go there, so can I. I've never told him anything I probably wouldn't say to the whole BB anyway.

I just have to remember to never, ever make YOU mad.

He's an ...errr....uh...choice cuss word.

He says he's got pm's that would prove I am. Whatever. I have rep messages from before he started posting asking me to join him in a cabin on Tablerock Lake while he was there one weekend, and he's MARRIED! If he wants to go there, so can I. I've never told him anything I probably wouldn't say to the whole BB anyway.

I just have to remember to never, ever make YOU mad.

You won't have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    All about Dave

I like beer
    Direct and to the point. Why can't I be more like that?

Direct and to the point. Why can't I be more like that?
    You gotta drink more dark beer:bananen_smilies056:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast