Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : The Haley in Red

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : The Haley in Red

Well, what do we do now? We get a head coach for the team, and over the last few weeks, fans and friends of the Chiefs have certainly thrown about a number of names. But none of those has been more seriously bandied about than that of Arizona’s offensive coordinator Todd Haley. Given that it was (statistically anyway) Arizona’s offense which got them to, and gave them a shot at winning, the Super Bowl....

More...

this article highlights the main thing I like about Haley.

He is fiery! no more 'one-emotion Herm' on the sideline!

If Pioli thinks Haley can be our head coach, then I'll go with him.

What will be interesting is will he keep Chan and Who will he bring in as the new DC? Let the fun begin!!!!

I think Romeo Crennell is the logical choice. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think Romeo Crennell is the logical choice. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.
    I thought so too, but I keep hearing about the LB coach of the Cardinals, Davis, for the job.

sorry coach but, thai guys has no right to be our HC!!! JUST ANOTHER STUPID PETERSON MOVE. And you guys just lap it up like puppies.. I'd thought Chiefs fans to be a bit more skeptical and smarter by now. Haley is a 1/2 good coordinator thats it nothing more. SAve this and remember what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    sorry coach but, thai guys has no right to be our HC!!! JUST ANOTHER STUPID PETERSON MOVE. And you guys just lap it up like puppies.. I'd thought Chiefs fans to be a bit more skeptical and smarter by now. Haley is a 1/2 good coordinator thats it nothing more. SAve this and remember what I said.
    The please enlighten us and advise on who "the guy" should have been?

Not Cowher...He already said no. You can't MAKE him do it. Same with Shanny.

So, who????? While you are at it, who is the best DC for the job and how do we get him?

On top of that, what are your ideals on team personnel? Who should we draft, trade and/or sign from free agency?

Make all of you ideals known so when or IF the time comes, you can rub shat in our face with both hands.

Sorry we couldn't keep Herm as the coach like you wanted.

I know you live in Az as do I. I am not going to say Haley was the person I would have picked however I do think he was as good a pick as any other guy being thrown around outside of the coaches that were not possibilities. I E... Cowher, Shannahan etc. The Cardinals had a top 5 offense in the league. If they can upgrade a few O linemen, this team will be a .500 team next year. I don't know about you but I will take .500 over what we have regurgitated the last couple years!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast