Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: **Official Thread : Haley offered KC HC job

Default **Official Thread : Haley offered KC HC job

Well, it finally comes to a close.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...offensive-boss

its all coming together. Pioli and Haley are both from Bill Parcells tree. So im sure that they have enough knowledge to bring that side of the ball together.

I think we could have done alot worse (Ferentz) so, lets see how things shape up in the comming months. :)

This is exciting because it means we are going to target Crabtree. Even if you're against taking him at #3, you can at least be happy that some teams will be willing to trade a lot to get him. The two that come to mind are Seattle and Oakland, which have high first round picks, so we could trade, get a crapload of other good picks and still have high first round pick. That or we get Crabtree, who could easily be the best player to come out of this draft. This is a huge win/win situation for us. I'm really excited.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

If Pioli says it will work, than it will work. Congrats Haley and welcome aboard!

Cant believe you beat me to this one Tex! you basterd!
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 02-06-2009 at 02:43 AM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Very pleased it's Todd! :)
    Needa good DC now

Any chance Scott may take Mark Sanchez??
    Last edited by CJ25; 02-06-2009 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    This is exciting because it means we are going to target Crabtree. Even if you're against taking him at #3, you can at least be happy that some teams will be willing to trade a lot to get him. The two that come to mind are Seattle and Oakland, which have high first round picks, so we could trade, get a crapload of other good picks and still have high first round pick. That or we get Crabtree, who could easily be the best player to come out of this draft. This is a huge win/win situation for us. I'm really excited.
    This is my thinking as well, that we go after Crabtree, and make it known that we are. That way we could trade down or if noone wants to, we just take Crabtree!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

I told you so!

i think our receiving corps is fine, not the best but ok for now. yes it would be great to get a 5 star receiver like crabtree, but not at the cost of passing on a starting O=lineman or pass rusher. the best scenario is to trade down so as to maybe get both. Bowe will get 100 rec /over 1,000yds if the QB [Thyggy?] gets some time to throw. even L J or Charles will run for 1500yds w/blocking. don't forget how well the cards o line protected & picked up the blitz against the eagles. this too i hope is the focus of our new coach, not just get a speedy receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I cant help but be skeptical bout Haley..

How is he going to help the worse D in the NFL last year?

How is he going to fix the worst pass rush in NFL history?

I hope we get a good D coord.

So we are going to go back to being an arena league team.

The key is who we bring in a DC and if he is given free hand on running it his way and not having to bend to the HC wants like the recent past.

It is a new begining for team a new GM, HC and DC don't be such a pessimast give them a chance before the bad vibes start flowing. We do not have any idea what the team will be like next year or two heck the new GM and HC have no idea right now so just chil out and give it a chance to unfold before us.

Look we wanted CP and HE gone well they are so be happy for now.

I think Haley is a good choice for us. He ran a spread offense in Arizona that I think will compliment the players we have now, especially Thigpen. Plus, I think LJ won't be around next season and if that's the case Charles and Smith fit that type of offense. I know some of you would like to pick Crabtree at #3 and I think he would be a good choice. But, I think that pick would be better spent on a O-lineman or pass rusher or trade down and get more picks.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast