Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what does this mean for Chan Gailey?

Default So what does this mean for Chan Gailey?

Everyone is reporting that Haley is our new HC. I wonder what this means for Chan Gailey. He is known for running a more traditional/power running offense. This year he changed on the fly to the spread. Haley seems to be a bit of an innovator.

I wonder what this means for Gailey. Personally, I think he is a good OC. I guess we will wait and see ...

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Everyone is reporting that Haley is our new HC. I wonder what this means for Chan Gailey. He is known for running a more traditional/power running offense. This year he changed on the fly to the spread. Haley seems to be a bit of an innovator.

I wonder what this means for Gailey. Personally, I think he is a good OC. I guess we will wait and see ...
    It changes nothing for him. He's a great OC and that's what he'll remain.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I think it means nothing. They will probably even promote him to OC and Assistant HC. The Chiefs denied Tampa Bay authorization to interview Chan Gailey. It would be unethical of Pioli to deny a coach an opportunity somewhere and then cut him a month later.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I think having Gailey and Haley would be a great fit. I think they would make a great team and COULD possibly put 1 of the best offenses on the field next year. Depending, of course, what we do in the draft and in FA.

I think Gailey is safe as well.

I agree, I think Gailey is staying. Clark Hunt really likes Gailey and I think Gailey and Haley will work well together. However on the defensive side, what will happen there?? I expect to see alot of changes.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post

this means we get the best of both worlds hopefully

Haley n' Gailey, as I like to call them, should propel our offense to the top. If we can bring in a defensive genius capable of leading the defense himself, I really like where this team is heading.

at least their names go together well " the Haley Gailey Boys"

It means nothing other than Gailey stays just as he has thus far.

Now, it's time for some playmakers on Offense, Lineman included (lol) and for the defense to get sured up with some playmakers.

As AZ proved and the 2nd SB loss of the Rams, you can have a ton of offense but if you boyz on defense can't make a stop when you have to have it, then a loss is inevitable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast