Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Brodie Croyle

Default Brodie Croyle

This is my first of many posts.
    I am a life long Chiefs fan. I visited Arrowhead just after it was complete, and saw part of a practice in 1971, and have been hooked ever since. My Uncle lives in North KC, and my cousin is a diehard season ticket holder. I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, graduated from UA, and have lived and breathed Crimson Tide football for 35 years.
    Brodie Croyle is the best quarterback to come out of Alabama since Joe Namath.
    KC has landed themselves something very, very special in Brodie. He is an unbelievable talent, and I believe he was born to be a star in the NFL. He comes from an exceptional family. His parents own and run a ranch for abused and misfortuned youth.
    Brodie Croyle has more character and mental toughness than most of us can relate to.
    I have hoped for along time that somehow he could end up in Kansas City. I am excited out of my so called mind
    that he did.
    When the time is right, he is going to be the man in KC, and KC football will return to the glory they deserve.
    The chiefs are eaten up with talent, and the future is bright. It appears the draft is going very well for KC.
    Welcome this young man with your open arms, and know that you have a guy who has the potential to re-write the Chiefs record books and become a rich part of Chiefs folklore.
    See you at Arrowhead.

Default Re: Brodie Croyle

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    Do ya think Brodey will get any snaps in preseason? I kinda doubt it myself. :cry:
    I think he should; that is what preseason is for; to evaluate the talent you have in game situations.
    I think printers and huard will get them.I hope Printers is our NO.2. A Q.B that can scramble.In a no fullback backfield with lj hmmmm. :pint:
    After thinking about it; training camp will probably determine who gets snaps in preseason.

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Do ya think Brodey will get any snaps in preseason? I kinda doubt it myself. :cry:
    You raise a good question there.

I think he gets snaps, but in the fourth quarter only. That is what stinks about pre-season, you never get to see what they can do behind the starting O-line.

Brodie, Printers and Huard. I never really thought about the fact one of them WILL be cut. That stinks. I would lean toward the young talent but we DO need a vet there too.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    You raise a good question there.

I think he gets snaps, but in the fourth quarter only. That is what stinks about pre-season, you never get to see what they can do behind the starting O-line.

Brodie, Printers and Huard. I never really thought about the fact one of them WILL be cut. That stinks. I would lean toward the young talent but we DO need a vet there too.
    Isn't Huard just about done though?

Chiefster wrote:
    Sure seems like it. :-?

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Sure seems like it. :-?

I know it's a good idea to have a seasoned player at number two, but I think I would just as soon see the two youngsters slug it out for the number 2 spot.

Chiefster wrote:

I know it's a good idea to have a seasoned player at number two, but I think I would just as soon see the two youngsters slug it out for the number 2 spot.
    Agreed. Would make for a fun pre-season too. :pint:

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Agreed. Would make for a fun pre-season too. :pint:
    I alsoagree that it would be great to see those two behind the number one "O" Line a time or two. ;-)

Chiefster wrote:

I alsoagree that it would be great to see those two behind the number one "O" Line a time or two. ;-)
    Don't hold your breath for that one. If it happens, it won't be until pre-season game 3.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Don't hold your breath for that one. If it happens, it won't be until pre-season game 3.
    ...or 4; the coveted governer's cup.

[quote]
    Chiefster wrote:
    ...or 4; the coveted governer's cup.
    OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

The players pull out all the stops for that one. :roll:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast