Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Brodie Croyle

Default Brodie Croyle

This is my first of many posts.
    I am a life long Chiefs fan. I visited Arrowhead just after it was complete, and saw part of a practice in 1971, and have been hooked ever since. My Uncle lives in North KC, and my cousin is a diehard season ticket holder. I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, graduated from UA, and have lived and breathed Crimson Tide football for 35 years.
    Brodie Croyle is the best quarterback to come out of Alabama since Joe Namath.
    KC has landed themselves something very, very special in Brodie. He is an unbelievable talent, and I believe he was born to be a star in the NFL. He comes from an exceptional family. His parents own and run a ranch for abused and misfortuned youth.
    Brodie Croyle has more character and mental toughness than most of us can relate to.
    I have hoped for along time that somehow he could end up in Kansas City. I am excited out of my so called mind
    that he did.
    When the time is right, he is going to be the man in KC, and KC football will return to the glory they deserve.
    The chiefs are eaten up with talent, and the future is bright. It appears the draft is going very well for KC.
    Welcome this young man with your open arms, and know that you have a guy who has the potential to re-write the Chiefs record books and become a rich part of Chiefs folklore.
    See you at Arrowhead.

Default Re: Brodie Croyle

gobrodie wrote:
    This is my first of many posts.
    I am a life long Chiefs fan. I visited Arrowhead just after it was complete, and saw part of a practice in 1971, and have been hooked ever since. My Uncle lives in North KC, and my cousin is a diehard season ticket holder. I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, graduated from UA, and have lived and breathed Crimson Tide football for 35 years.
    Brodie Croyle is the best quarterback to come out of Alabama since Joe Namath.
    KC has landed themselves something very, very special in Brodie. He is an unbelievable talent, and I believe he was born to be a star in the NFL. He comes from an exceptional family. His parents own and run a ranch for abused and misfortuned youth.
    Brodie Croyle has more character and mental toughness than most of us can relate to.
    I have hoped for along time that somehow he could end up in Kansas City. I am excited out of my so called mind
    that he did.
    When the time is right, he is going to be the man in KC, and KC football will return to the glory they deserve.
    The chiefs are eaten up with talent, and the future is bright. It appears the draft is going very well for KC.
    Welcome this young man with your open arms, and know that you have a guy who has the potential to re-write the Chiefs record books and become a rich part of Chiefs folklore.
    See you at Arrowhead.
    Welcome gobrodie!

What little highlight video I saw of Brodie did indeed look impressive, and I hope we can groom a QBOTF, however, I have become tempered in my enthusiasm until I see how his college career translates into the NFL.

Good post!
    :-D

Lifelong Crimson Tide fan here. Never posted before, never even been to the website. Never even really paid much attention to the Chiefs. But I go where Brodie goes. So, I'm proud to say y'all have a new fan. As an Alabama fan I'd just like to tell y'all that you couldn't have gotten a better QB than Brodie Croyle. He'll give it everything he has and more. He plays with his heart and leaves everything he has on that field. From all of us down in here in Alabama, please be sure to look after him up there. And most importantly, have faith in him. He won't let you down.
    Roll Tide and Go Chiefs!

-L.H.

I never really followed Brodie, but after seeing these posts I am really excited. That being said, I hope Trent Green stays healthy and plays for a long time. I think the draft went pretty well for the Chiefs this year. I can't wait for football season!

RollTide wrote:
    Lifelong Crimson Tide fan here. Never posted before, never even been to the website. Never even really paid much attention to the Chiefs. But I go where Brodie goes. So, I'm proud to say y'all have a new fan. As an Alabama fan I'd just like to tell y'all that you couldn't have gotten a better QB than Brodie Croyle. He'll give it everything he has and more. He plays with his heart and leaves everything he has on that field. From all of us down in here in Alabama, please be sure to look after him up there. And most importantly, have faith in him. He won't let you down.
    Roll Tide and Go Chiefs!

-L.H.

Go Bama! Welcome to the Crowd!

admin wrote:
    I never really followed Brodie, but after seeing these posts I am really excited. That being said, I hope Trent Green stays healthy and plays for a long time. I think the draft went pretty well for the Chiefs this year. I can't wait for football season!
    Green still has a lot of fuel in the tank, and I believe the draft went above average for us there year. I, like you, am anxious to see what this season has in store.

[size=xx-large]GO CHIEFS!!![/size]

I have not seen too much on the kid, but I really like his attitude. Seems like a born leader!!

Halfcan wrote:
    I have not seen too much on the kid, but I really like his attitude. Seems like a born leader!!
    Same here; I'm looking forward to seeing him perform in pre-season.

The stories about how he grew up, are amazing. I am really pulling for the kid. How can you not like a guy like that? :-D

Halfcan wrote:
    The stories about how he grew up, are amazing. I am really pulling for the kid. How can you not like a guy like that? :-D
    I hadn't heard his life's story; do we have a rags to riches kid here?

Chiefster wrote:
    Halfcan wrote:
    I hadn't heard his life's story; do we have a rags to riches kid here?
    That would be a nice change here in KC. A backup QB that will amount to something.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast