Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Positive Karma Thread

Default Positive Karma Thread

All of us have our wishes and desires....Let's spread some good karma to the Chiefs and say something positive.

Great job hiring Pioli and Haley. We are off to a great start with proven winners taking the helm.

These guy have a way with pulling a team together and making players play better.

Good trades, FA signings and a good draft are ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    How is Haley a proven winner??? DO TELL???
    I guess you haven't heard of the Patriots, the New England Patriots. Pioli knows them very well, in fact he was WITH them when they went to the superbowl. Obviously EVERYONE but you knows this. Go figure...
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I believe that Carl ruined our defense, trading off one of the best pass rushers in the eague and the leader of our D.
    That was the one thing our D was missing? Seriously...let it go man.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I believe that Carl ruined our defense, trading off one of the best pass rushers in the eague and the leader of our D.
    Allen didn't like the cops here. :stop:
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Allen didn't like the cops here. :stop:

Yea they kept stopping him after he was out and arresting him.

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    Maybe with Haley as our head coach, he can teach Bowe how to catch. I love Bowe, but a few less dropped passes would be nice.
    If he can't, signing another reciever that can and will catch should induce some peer pressure.

I think Haley will have a "harsh" positive impact on many of our players. They need to have the soy milk lining removed from their mouth pieces! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    On a brighter note? We dumped the worst coach in Chiefs history and a GM that was years beyond usefulness. What's brighter than that? They left us in a hole that will take years to dig out of, but at least now we have a chance. Exactly what's the down side here Mr. Sunshine? Shall I assume you were happy with the worst DL in NFL History. Worst Defense in Chiefs history. No LB Corps. An OL that forced a Pro team to adopt the spread because they couldn't block for a pro-set. Revolving door QB's... Where exactly did you think this team was going? No, We're in much better shape. I'm pretty sure Pioli knows a hell of a lot more about selcting a coach than you do. We finally have something to be happy about.
    You said it a whole lot better than I ever could.

The fact that some posters on here wanted to keep Herm boggles the mind. He was an abject failure in every aspect of being a HC.

I actually (given the available coaches) keep chan on as HC. And if he did a great job then keep him on other wise next year we all know the crop of coaches that will be available.

I don't think another experiment year (with Chan this time) was in anybody's best interest. You've got to go with what you have avaliable because at the end of the day this is an entertainment business and failure doesn't profit as well, knowingly risking an off year isn't an option. Either way, just because guys like Shanny and Chin are potential candidates for '10 doesn't mean we would land them.

To everyone who doesn't agree with Todd Haley being the new coach, if Tony believes shouldn't YOU believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    I don't think another experiment year (with Chan this time) was in anybody's best interest. You've got to go with what you have avaliable because at the end of the day this is an entertainment business and failure doesn't profit as well, knowingly risking an off year isn't an option. Either way, just because guys like Shanny and Chin are potential candidates for '10 doesn't mean we would land them.

I am with you there - "A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush".
    Who is to say that next year we could have got Shanny, Gruden, Chower or anyother or the "top" HC to come to KC, they might not want to come unless they had total control and we would have to dump Pioli also to get them much less not want to come to the boonies in KC? If we were just going to try to tread water for a year they should have just keep HE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast