Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Idea!

Default Trade Idea!

How about the Chiefs swap their 1st round pick (3rd overall) to the Cardinals for their 1st round pick (31st overall) and Boldin.

The Chiefs get a legitimate #1WR to pair with Bowe and TG, and the Cardinals get to draft their LT of the future.

The Chiefs can then use their late 1st rounder on Duke Robinson or Alex Mack to solidify the line, and the 2nd on Loadholt for the RT position.

That wouldn't be HORRIBLE, but the only reason I might pull the trigger would be because we would get their 31st pick. I don't think the difference in Crabtree and Boldin is all that much. But, if we could grab a pair of good players with the 31st and 35th pick, then it could be a positive move.

My question would be, why would we bring in Boldin who has a poor relationship with Todd Haley?

TG, Boldin, and Bowe would be sick. That's an interesting scenario because if Robinson and Mack aren't available we could go for the top DE available. There should be much better value at that position there than #3.

Boldin and Haley?

I think too much was made about the Boldin Haley thing. As soon as I heard we hired Haley, I hoped that meant he'd find a way to bring Boldin with him. Gonzo, Bowe and Boldin, that's a good receiving corps. Add the blocking of Cox, and we're only a couple decent Offiensive linemen away from being pretty tough. Now, DE and LB is a huge question, but ya got to start somewhere. I think we'll see something long this line happen.

You guys have to realize that we're the Cardinals. We're used to picking in the top 10. Early round draft picks don't mean a whole lot to us since we tend to get them every year and all we end up with are over priced players.

Some of our best depth came from picks after the 1st round.

At least we didn't give up a a 4th round pick to get Haley.
    Peterson was such a bonehead. Its gonna take a couple years to fix all the Kings' screw-ups...
    SHUT IT

I dont think this trade would look well to the Cards. IMO they are going to want a sawp + extra picks for Boldin~

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    I dont think this trade would look well to the Cards. IMO they are going to want a sawp + extra picks for Boldin~
    Boldin wants out of AZ and they don't want to pay him $10/yr. So they would get some value for him by trading him. But I hear you loud and clear. They could probably get a low 1st rounder out of another team instead of swapping picks with KC.

I would rather see us trade our 3rd overall to the Eagles for BOTH of there 1st.... ALL reports are that the Eagles want a stud LT and they think they will be able to make it to the Super Bowl if they can get one.

Ya we would be getting kinda hosed on that deal, but tell me which you would rather have:

Cards trade:
    Boldin-(Gonna have to pay him 10mil)
    1)31st:

Eagles trade:
    1)21st:
    1)28th:

The trade with the cards will cost us a ton to keep boldin. Also, Duke and Mack might not even be on the board still at 31.

With the 21st we could have a shot at getting Maclin, who I think would be better paired with Bowe then Boldin OR Crabtree (If we MUST get another WR)
    Then with the 28th we coudl probably get Duke or Mack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast