Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

Default Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

For those who feel this was a bad choice, post your reasons in this thread.

Me, I will wait and see.

Mike Tomlin was unproven as a head coach. Wasn't he a WR in college and a WR coach before Pitt? Hmm...He also had Lebeau to totally take care of the defense and allowed him to do so.

On another note, Haley will HAVE Pioli and Chan Gailey to provide help in the voids.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    UMMMM put down the bong, Gruden isnt a HC and Cowher was not and is not available..where have you been?? wow. THIS IS A BASH HALEY NEGATIVE THTREAD NOT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SUPPORT HIM .
    ummmm....Gruden was a HC with the Bucs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    And won a superbowl! Gimme that bong!!
    SHUT IT

I think he ment he is not currently a HC. Now is that because he didn't want it or no one wanted him???

Unproven Smoven... We have had hired proven HC, who still failed... DV was our HC who already took two teams the superbowl. The Superbowl was a lock... NOPE... Herm was a proven coach who went to the play offs three out of 5 years... NOPE...

Anyone who is skeptical of a coach before even knowing anything about him, is just a bitter skeptical person. He has done nothing to deserve the negative talk he is getting.

I mean what are people afraid of. It is not like he is going to take a play off team and build them into a young 6-26 team.

Come on people, be a fan and wait to bash the guy based on stuff he actually did as HC. Not before you have any factual informaiton to base your opinion on.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I think he ment he is not currently a HC. Now is that because he didn't want it or no one wanted him???
    I think its because Gruden is a:armee_smilies076: :character00109:
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    If he were using that logic then there would be no one to hire. If they are vailable it is because they are not currently coaching anywhere. Cowher is not currently a HC.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Angry Lame HC

I am thoughly dissapointed over this lame *** choice.
    There had to be someone with proper experience avalible besides this unproven person, If this is any
    hint on what kind of decisions this new GM is going to make its just not going to be anything good for the chiefs,its no wonder Tony is wanting to jump ship,
    and I am close to losing all faith in the Chiefs orginization...Anyone who was great here is either gone
    or leaving,and i'm mad at the whole situation...

If he were using that logic then there would be no one to hire. If they are vailable it is because they are not currently coaching anywhere. Cowher is not currently a HC.
    The orginal quote was "Originally Posted by Pro_Angler UMMMM put down the bong, Gruden isnt a HC and Cowher was not and is not available..where have you been?? wow. "

And someone said Gruden was the HC for Tampa.

After rereading it he might have been saying Gruden should not be a HC because he is not good enough like this from Bike:
    I think its because Gruden is a:armee_smilies076: :character00109:

Quote Originally Posted by VintageMetal View Post
    I am thoughly dissapointed over this lame *** choice.
    There had to be someone with proper experience avalible besides this unproven person, If this is any
    hint on what kind of decisions this new GM is going to make its just not going to be anything good for the chiefs,its no wonder Tony is wanting to jump ship,
    and I am close to losing all faith in the Chiefs orginization...Anyone who was great here is either gone
    or leaving,and i'm mad at the whole situation...
    OK genius. We tried 'proper experience' coaches last couple times. Didn't work out real well.
    Maybe you should jump back on the bandwagon in a couple years when Pioli and Haley has turned this team into a perennial playoff contender.
    SHUT IT

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast