Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: boldin wants out of arizona

Default boldin wants out of arizona

boldin says he wants out of arizona for the next year could he be in a kc uniform next season? i personally think we need to build this team from the offense and defensive line first.but i can already hear the bowe boldin rumors coming

Weren't there some problems between Haley and Boldin? Why would either want to be with the other next year?

jb

Boldin definitely wants out of Arizona but don't count on him ending up with the Chiefs. Boldin doesn't like Haley and vice versa, and Pioli doesn't bother with acquiring insubordinate players.

Maybe the Cards should trade with the Giants?

Boldin for Plax

It doesn't help us, but I don't see us getting either.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I think they have about $42 million in cap space if I heard correctly. But even with that I doubt they'd want to up the ante on his price tag and offer him Larry Fitz type money (~$10 million a year) the investment seems to high when you have a #3 reciever in Breston who I think can easily fill in for Anquan and more pressing matters to attend to on the defensive side of the ball. Anquan's got hefty trade value so I think that he'll be out of Arizona for the 09 season.
    They have a lot of space yes, but look at all the FA's they have to resign. When it's all said and done I think they'll be hurting to retain the players they have, making Boldin all the more less attractive to them.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I think they have about $42 million in cap space if I heard correctly. But even with that I doubt they'd want to up the ante on his price tag and offer him Larry Fitz type money (~$10 million a year) the investment seems to high when you have a #3 reciever in Breston who I think can easily fill in for Anquan and more pressing matters to attend to on the defensive side of the ball. Anquan's got hefty trade value so I think that he'll be out of Arizona for the 09 season.
    Perfectly said. Are you really going to tie up $20 million in 2 WR's, when you have a guy like Steve Breaston waiting in the wings? They have a chacne to get some value for him Boldin now. Easily another 1st rd'er. I think they will make that move otherwise they would have already contacted Boldin. Free agency begins in less than 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    boldin says he wants out of arizona for the next year could he be in a kc uniform next season? i personally think we need to build this team from the offense and defensive line first.but i can already hear the bowe boldin rumors coming
    NOT I repeat NOT coming to KC!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Maybe the Cards should trade with the Giants?

Boldin for Plax

It doesn't help us, but I don't see us getting either.
    haha Plax probably wont play again. If he does, by the time he does, he will be past his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLombardiTrophy View Post
    Boldin definitely wants out of Arizona but don't count on him ending up with the Chiefs. Boldin doesn't like Haley and vice versa, and Pioli doesn't bother with acquiring insubordinate players.
    WHERE DID YOU GET THIS BOLDIN DOES NOT LIKE HALEY STUFF FROM. BOLDIN DOES NOT LIKE THE CARDS UPPER MANAGEMENT. AS MUCH AS HALEY GOT BOLDIN INVOLVED IN THE PLAYS DURING THE SEASON I DOUBT HE WOULD MIND THE LITTLE ARGUMENT ON THE SIDELINE THATS FOOTBALL

Arguments on the sideline happen in EVERY game. This one was just caught on tape. It's being blown WAY out of proportion.

I read that after the game Boldin appologized and thanked Haley for helping him keep his head in the game.

dont know how true that is, but I would say its more believable than them hating each others guts~

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast