Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: boldin wants out of arizona

Default boldin wants out of arizona

boldin says he wants out of arizona for the next year could he be in a kc uniform next season? i personally think we need to build this team from the offense and defensive line first.but i can already hear the bowe boldin rumors coming

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    No, this is what you wrote.
    Yes I did say that...And I do not agree with your suggestion of 35 mil over 5 years at this time, so get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Yes I did say that...And I do not agree with your suggestion of 35 mil over 5 years at this time, so get over it.
    Do you agree with my 10 year, minimum wage deal? You'd be part of the team . . .

Do you agree with my 10 year, minimum wage deal? You'd be part of the team . . .
    I accept Bowe's minimum wage which according to you is his 08 salary....$2.1 mil.

I accept Bowe's minimum wage which according to you is his 08 salary....$2.1 mil.
    Sure. But (1) I get to have LBs and CBs run into you all day before I start paying you for the year; and (2) if you get injured pre-season, you get cut without any compensation.

Sure. But (1) I get to have LBs and CBs run into you all day before I start paying you for the year; and (2) if you get injured pre-season, you get cut without any compensation.

LOL!

Have you ever played or coached at any level?

LOL!

Have you ever played or coached at any level?
    Played through junior college, never coached. You?

Played through junior college, never coached. You?
    Yep. Played LG in HS until I fractured my spine, right femur and left arm. Played baseball up until then as well.

Coached my sons youth league team (O line and D line) for the past 5 years. Fun stuff. Nice to be able to give a little back to the kids...At no charge, of course ! ;-)

I dont think at this point Bowe has proven himself for a big pay day from any team, but hey there are the raiders and the cowboys. I think like i said Crabtree would be cheaper then Boldin and i think he'd be better then Boldin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLombardiTrophy View Post
    Boldin definitely wants out of Arizona but don't count on him ending up with the Chiefs. Boldin doesn't like Haley and vice versa, and Pioli doesn't bother with acquiring insubordinate players.
    Aside from this kind of assumption, I have not heard anything about Boldin not getting along with Haley for more than a moment.

I have had moments like that with all of the people that I love in my life. And they are still the people that I love.

I do, I admit it.

It's just that we have so few bright spots on this team right now. Players like Bowe, TG, and Thigpen are bright spots. And I keep reading how we need to dump these guys for draft picks or that they're not really future starters. And in the same breath, people defend guys who haven't done anything for the team, like Tank, Dorsey, and Page.

And I just wonder if everyone's crazy but me. That following the plan of dumping our good young players for projects is what you expect from the Royals, not the Chiefs.
    No. It's not just you. I am baffled at how some folks can rip on the players who actually did some goos things and ahowed promise, only to praise those who played horribly.

I certainly don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I dont think at this point Bowe has proven himself for a big pay day from any team, but hey there are the raiders and the cowboys. I think like i said Crabtree would be cheaper then Boldin and i think he'd be better then Boldin as well.
    I would definitely try to lock Bowe up now. And I have zero doubt that 30 NFL teams would be ready to offer him a pretty good-sized deal today, if they could.

Crabtree has never caught a single NFL pass. I have no interest in him. Unless it is as traid bait.

It doesn't matter how he and Haley get along. He isn't going to be playing for the Chiefs in this lifetime. Besides we don't need to waste that much money on another #1 WR when we already have one.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast