Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: boldin wants out of arizona

Default boldin wants out of arizona

boldin says he wants out of arizona for the next year could he be in a kc uniform next season? i personally think we need to build this team from the offense and defensive line first.but i can already hear the bowe boldin rumors coming

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Swap LJ for Boldin.

That is actually a very good idea and AZ needs a RB

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    That is actually a very good idea and AZ needs a RB
    Come to think of it, it is. But I think LJ might still be a worthy player.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Boldin is a FA isn't he? If so why would we offer draft picks to sign him? LMAO I could be wrong but who would we give the draft pick to? Even if he isn't a FA the need for a DE or OL is more important than another WR , we picked up Copper and Engram and they are both great WR additions to DBowe . If TG sticks around we will have an awsome attack for defenses to TRY and cover at this point.
    Boldin's not a free agent, he still has 2 years left on his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by LolCassell View Post
    LJ and 1st round pick would be a steal for boldin.
    For the Cards!

Swap 1sts and throw in LJ, and that might work, now that LJs bonuses and salary are no longer guarenteed. AZ gets its LTOTF at 3 in Monroe or Smith, and we get a Wes Welker for our offense.

But I don't think Pioli makes that deal. I think he wants a blue chip DL player, and he's not getting one at 31.

Your just hopin and prayin he goes after Raji, LOL!!! I hope we get Smith OL, we need a bookend to complete our OLine.
    Plus in the interview posted elsewhere Pioli said that they will continue to get more FA as the Offseason goes all the way up to Preseason so I expect to see the needs met.
    I would love to get Raji and fill the sieve that is our DL. I wouldn't mind trading down and picking up a blue-chipper like Maualuga or Tyson Jackson either.

I agree that Smith would be a terrific choice - but he isn't lasting past the Rams.

We won't know who is available until the draft starts and they say the Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock, then they better know what they want as they don't get much time, what is it now 2 or 5 minutes? I thought I heard they were making the time slot less time to make it go faster but I could be wrong.
    It's 10 minutes. Down from 15.

In the first round of the draft each team has 10 minutes to make their pick. This used to be 15 minutes, but it was cut down after the 2007 draft in hopes of making the first round a bit less of a marathon for TV viewers - it took more than six hours in 2007. In round two the time has been cut down to seven minutes per pick from the previous 10. Rounds three through seven allow five minutes for each pick. If a team doesn't get to its pick in time it is still allowed to choose, but the teams after it in the NFL Draft order can pick first if they are ready. This happened in 2003. Minnesota was late with their first round pick, and didn't get to make their selection until Jacksonville and Carolina had made theirs.
    For the first time in recent years, the first day of the draft will have only two rounds instead of three. The last five rounds of the draft along with the compensatory picks will take place on the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    In the first round of the draft each team has 10 minutes to make their pick. This used to be 15 minutes, but it was cut down after the 2007 draft in hopes of making the first round a bit less of a marathon for TV viewers - it took more than six hours in 2007. In round two the time has been cut down to seven minutes per pick from the previous 10. Rounds three through seven allow five minutes for each pick. If a team doesn't get to its pick in time it is still allowed to choose, but the teams after it in the NFL Draft order can pick first if they are ready. This happened in 2003. Minnesota was late with their first round pick, and didn't get to make their selection until Jacksonville and Carolina had made theirs.
    For the first time in recent years, the first day of the draft will have only two rounds instead of three. The last five rounds of the draft along with the compensatory picks will take place on the second day.
    Wasn't that 2002, and didn't we select Ryan SImms in front of their Bryant Mckinnie?

Also, this will be the second straight year with only two round on day one. They did it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Swap LJ for Boldin.
    Now that's what I'm talking about. I'd celebrate if that happened.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789