Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: boldin wants out of arizona

Default boldin wants out of arizona

boldin says he wants out of arizona for the next year could he be in a kc uniform next season? i personally think we need to build this team from the offense and defensive line first.but i can already hear the bowe boldin rumors coming

i hope we get boldin also

Maybe he and Warner will come over with Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Arguments on the sideline happen in EVERY game. This one was just caught on tape. It's being blown WAY out of proportion.

\i AGREE 100% WITH THAT STATEMENT. With that being said, I don't think that Boldin is worth more then Crabtree. I wouldnt give up a #1 pick for Bolldin over Crabtree. I would give a 2nd for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I like the idea of swapping 1st round picks with Arizona to land Boldin. He's going to want 10mil/yr though. That will create problems with resigning Bowe.
    Bowe is not worthy of a high dollar contract resigning. He needs more improvement to live up to his hype or he will end-up being nothing more than a 2 or 3 WR anywhere he goes. Another Sylvester Morris bust.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Bowe is not worthy of a high dollar contract resigning. He needs more improvement to live up to his hype or he will end-up being nothing more than a 2 or 3 WR anywhere he goes. Another Sylvester Morris bust.
    I absolutaly agree. I dont think near as bad as Morris, and I still think hes too scary too give up on, but...

I finally had enough of him when he couldnt recover that onside kick(I believe against the Chargers).

And they go down and win the game.

A 1st round pick should at least be able to perform on special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    My feelings on Bowe's hands are well documented, but are we really comparing him to Sylvester Morris? Bowe had 86 catches, 1000+ yards, and 7 TDs in his second season. Morris didn't have a second season...

As much as I think Bowe needs to improve his pass-catching ability, he was easily a top 15 WR last season.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    My feelings on Bowe's hands are well documented, but are we really comparing him to Sylvester Morris? Bowe had 86 catches, 1000+ yards, and 7 TDs in his second season. Morris didn't have a second season...

As much as I think Bowe needs to improve his pass-catching ability, he was easily a top 15 WR last season.
    No, I think it's genius. We shouldn't resign our young 1,000 yard WR. I think its a good thing that the Chiefs let all of their young talent leave the team to go elsewhere.:sign0095:

I dont think that Pioli or Haley will necessarily bring in veterans from other teams unless they feel that they could make a immediate impact. Not sure if they would want to pay the type of money that a High Profile receiver would demand especially with the defense having so many question marks.

Football is like life - it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    No, I think it's genius. We shouldn't resign our young 1,000 yard WR. I think its a good thing that the Chiefs let all of their young talent leave the team to go elsewhere.:sign0095:
    jmlamerson...You just itch for an argument, eh? lol

I never said DO NOT resign him. I said he is not worthy of a high dollar contract at this time.

Now, if he improves even more this upcoming year (less drops, for one thing), then it is worth negotiating, imho.

I agree that I was totally disappointed in the performance of Bowe when he needed to have a big catch or play he seemed to always drop the ball.

Football is like life - it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    Vince Lombardi

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast