Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone else agree

Default does anyone else agree

that it will be good that the chiefs have a coach that will actually jump there *** when they make mistakes which in turn will make them more competive? i think they were babied by herm edwards and vermeil. i think it's good we have a hard *** now maybe that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    Donkeys aren't people...

Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Dude, relax their Raiders and Donkeys... Besides I didn't say murder I said kill and that is used in alot of different ways. Don't kill a bro for bein a little excited . Cheers
    Yeah I know, as a mod I'm always looking out for the integrity of the sight. I take my responsibility to the boards seriously. I mean nothing personal, but believe that you cannot be too careful.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 02-07-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah I know, as a mod I'm always looking out for the integrity of the sight. I take my responsibility to the boards seriously. I mean nothing personal, but believe that you cannot be too careful.
    So Kicking donkie *** is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    So Kicking donkie *** is ok?
    ...As long as you do it respectfully.

If LJ is around, I hope there's a nice tight shot of the sideline when he comes off the field whining about his touches. He'll hear and see things he's never experienced as a pro. Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I have no personal problems with LJ as long as he is willing to conduct himself as a Pro and perform for the needs of the team. This selfish act isn't what being a Professional Football Player is all about , I somehow doubt he will get the oppertunity to do his selfish act with TH, it will be just like it was with Boldin in the NFC Championship game only we most likely won't see a return to action for LJ in the following game LMAO!!!!

The problem is he has proven he is not a professional, and he hates the Chiefs organization, andplays the victim card to justify it.

He has proven that he doesnt DESERVE to be a Chief. Slapping women around, and bad mouthing the fans and organization to the media. This aint Dallas, we dont need that kind of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    that it will be good that the chiefs have a coach that will actually jump there *** when they make mistakes which in turn will make them more competive? i think they were babied by herm edwards and vermeil. i think it's good we have a hard *** now maybe that will help.
    I totally agree.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12