Thread: Mitch Holthus

Default Mitch Holthus

Is he not the best play by play announcer ever!? When we watch games, we cut the volume on the tv and crank the radio up.

Do you guys do that?

I don't get local radio because I live out of town. Is Mitch the guy that says "Touchdown Kaaaanssasss City!"? If so, then yes he rocks the house.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Is he not the best play by play announcer ever!?
    Kevin Harlan was better. At least he didn't come up with ridiculously stupid nicknames like "Centaur".
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

I like the name ! Larry was a beast ! And IMO No one does it better than Mitch !

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I love doing that but their radio call is usually way before the TV as I am on a sattilite and they are slower than AM Radio but, if I use the internet to get the radio call I use it and that rocks. He is without a doubt a great play by play caller. I am also kinda biast because with Len Dawson workin along side him and him being my favorite Chief player ever, it is a dream team IMO. Great thread bro.
    I dont like Len on the radio show. :| He is just annoying...worse than Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Imagine that, I think Madden is funny. Lenny is the only Chiefs QB to date to take our team to the dance not once but twice and win it our only time, thats why he is my favorite Chief . I don't expect everyone to like him though, who would you prefer as the secondary commentator?
    LOL, no one. I dont think they need someone repeating what Mitch says or any obvious things like what Len does.

Len isn't a bad guy, he just says some of the most obvious things when he is in the booth.

People say Madden is bad about saying obvious things, but I think Len is much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    Kevin Harlan was better. At least he didn't come up with ridiculously stupid nicknames like "Centaur".
    First of all, I think thats pretty much the only nickname he has given out. Second of all that was pretty funny IMO

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Is he not the best play by play announcer ever!? When we watch games, we cut the volume on the tv and crank the radio up.

Do you guys do that?
    Sorry, I don't have a radio.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I don't get local radio because I live out of town. Is Mitch the guy that says "Touchdown Kaaaanssasss City!"? If so, then yes he rocks the house.
    Go to kc 101 the fox radio station on your computer it's free. I moved to minnesota for 6 months and could not watch any games on tv so that was the only way for me to find out how the game was going man it was ruff.
    Now I am back in The Land of OZ and I love it. Hope this helps.

For those of you who cannot watch the games on TV here is a link I use to watch the games online . This guy is a big chiefs fan .If you cant get the link to work you might need to register, but its free so ....

Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video