Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else agree

Default does anyone else agree

that it will be good that the chiefs have a coach that will actually jump there *** when they make mistakes which in turn will make them more competive? i think they were babied by herm edwards and vermeil. i think it's good we have a hard *** now maybe that will help.

i agree 100% bring some life into this team

Thumbs up

I agree having a tough coach will make the team tougher, as long as it isn't overdone. My feelings are the head coach is like a manager of a business, training and getting the players to buy into your system, or way of doing things. If they don't want to, then you find another player that fits your system. Players should not dictate the team, coaches should.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

From the end of the season when Herms demise was all but assured, I have been wishing for a Fiery coach, whether it would have been Cowher, Gruden, haley, or any other coach with some fire, I would have been happy.

I hope Haley restarts the heated rivalry weeks against the raiders and donkeys.

I second that, Tornado. Herm's "Why Can't We Be Friends?" attitude really bugged me when the Raiders and Broncos came into town. I agree that you should act respectful towards the opposition, but not when it's Denver or Oakland.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    I second that, Tornado. Herm's "Why Can't We Be Friends?" attitude really bugged me when the Raiders and Broncos came into town. I agree that you should act respectful towards the opposition, but not when it's Denver or Oakland.
    Well there's a difference between giving the opposition thier due respect and holding hands with them singing Kumbaya.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I third it, the only Raider that doesn't deserve a punch in the mouth is a dead Raider! Ever since Elway left Denver for retirement I haven't hated them but that doesn't mean I don't KILL THE DONKEY"S!!!!!!!!
    I'm assuming your threats of murder are in fact presented in a tongue in cheek manor and that you are in no way serious regarding your desire to kill people, but it would be a good idea to tone it down just a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    that it will be good that the chiefs have a coach that will actually jump there *** when they make mistakes which in turn will make them more competive? i think they were babied by herm edwards and vermeil. i think it's good we have a hard *** now maybe that will help.
    It's a fine line. Coughlin is a perfect example. When your team is winning, it works. When it's not, the routine gets old real quick and players will turn on you quickly. Coughlin almost lost his job the yuear before he won the superbowl.

Gruden had a simliar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm assuming your threats of murder are in fact presented in a tongue in cheek manor and that you are in no way serious regarding your desire to kill people
    Donkeys aren't people...
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast