Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Football 101

Default Football 101

We need a place where ignorant people, such as myself, can come to ask those "dumb, annoying" questions. I find that, when I'm reading a thread, there's something said that I don't fully understand. It may be about a specific player, play, position that was mentioned, but not necessarily what the thread is about. Rather than hijacking a thread to ask about something that we should probably already know something about, we can come to a place such as this to ask those questions.

I had a thread kind of like this on another BB, and it helped me tremendously.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Ooooooh, I always thought that if were to read the entire book, you would be classified as a "dummy", or "idiot". That's why I only read them part-way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I get used to it after a while and then i just post stuff about beer!!
    You guys had me rolling. What do you guys think about doing monthly awards as well. If you like the idea, what awards should we hand out?
    Chris Farley award for funniest post? etc.

By the way, Football 101 sounds good enough for the new forum. I'm off to create it. Unless I get distracted along they way, which I often do.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You guys had me rolling. What do you guys think about doing monthly awards as well. If you like the idea, what awards should we hand out?
    Chris Farley award for funniest post? etc.

By the way, Football 101 sounds good enough for the new forum. I'm off to create it. Unless I get distracted along they way, which I often do.
    It's okay. You're a guy. You have a short attention span. We know you can't help it. :p
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    It's okay. You're a guy. You have a short attention span. We know you can't help it. :p

What?...Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Once a guy my sister was dating pulled a classic. He was on his way to her house to take her out for dinner. He never showed up and called 12 hours later from Mardi Gras.

Once a guy my sister was dating pulled a classic. He was on his way to her house to take her out for dinner. He never showed up and called 12 hours later from Mardi Gras.
    There's a man with priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There's a man with priorities.
    I stood up in his wedding this year. Not to my sister. I could fill an entire forum on stories about that guy. He is the single luckiest person I know.

I stood up in his wedding this year. Not to my sister. I could fill an entire forum on stories about that guy. He is the single luckiest person I know.

Luck is good!

Football 101 forum has been created. Who gets to post the first dumb question?

Football 101 forum has been created. Who gets to post the first dumb question?
    OUTSTANDING! And good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You have uncovered my problem.
    Impossible! You are terminal.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast