Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: After Gonzo.....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Springdale, AR
    Posts
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default After Gonzo.....


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok, I like Cottam but if TG leaves I don't see Cottam being our #1. I would like to get a FA but if we could draft one for our new offense I would take a chance on Beckham from Wisconson. He played like a WR but the size of a TE. He was hurt this year but I would take a chance on him. IMO...Any thoughts?

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    In case TG goes bye bye I guess. I was thinking that Heap was a decent TE.
    I'd prefer Cottam over Heap. Maybe I've got a sour taste in my mouth about Heap because he has screwed me two years in a row in fantasy football. That guy always seems to be hurt and has done nothing the last few years.


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'd prefer Cottam over Heap. Maybe I've got a sour taste in my mouth about Heap because he has screwed me two years in a row in fantasy football. That guy always seems to be hurt and has done nothing the last few years.
    True, but sometimes all a player needs is another place to play.


  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Springdale, AR
    Posts
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Not the best forum to make that comment....considering TG's status. I think he'll be back but you never can tell. He really is the heart and soul of the offense and it would be weird to see him in anything but a chiefs uniform.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,167
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NWA Chief View Post
    He really is the heart and soul of the offense and it would be weird to see him in anything but a chiefs uniform.
    He is the heart and soul of this franchise.


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The last thing I want to see is TG playing for someone else.


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    My God I am gonna throw up, I was just watching NFL Network and they keep saying we should give them TG for Matt Cassell. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! They need to back off on that right now! It would be wrong and a total rip off to us for that trade , I can't even think about it calmly.
    Turn off the TV and take two asperine.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,409
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I love TG, But you are a Chief, or you are not! I think that Cottom has the potiental to be a great TE, for the Chiefs!

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    LOL Coach I'm with you on Heap.... I swore I would never draft him again HEHE

    Anyways,
    I think Cottam is gonna be a BEAST. As long as he can stay healthy (unlike college) he will be MORE then enough to take over for TG.

    I mean look Cottam is Bigger and Faster then Tony!!! And he shows great ability at his young age.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,122
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 139

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think Cottam can be pretty good. He caught some impressive passes when we first went to the spread and he was split out at WR. We stopped using him after one or two games.

    We hardly ever ran double tight formations, so I cannot comment on his blocking. I think he will be fine for us when he gets his chance.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I think Cottam can be pretty good. He caught some impressive passes when we first went to the spread and he was split out at WR. We stopped using him after one or two games.

    We hardly ever ran double tight formations, so I cannot comment on his blocking. I think he will be fine for us when he gets his chance.
    Did he get hurt? He had a tendency to get hurt in college and that was the knock on him for the draft.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •