Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Steal on Derrick Thomas Jerseys

Default A Steal on Derrick Thomas Jerseys

All stitched , looks Authentic !

CHIEFS #58 DERRICK THOMAS JERSEY RED

the identical jersey, brand new, is on ebay for 19.99 + 15 shipping, they gots lots of em'

Well I just got my #58 jersey in the mail today and it is nice except for the name is way uneven on the back....its at a big slant....

No these $40 ones aren't Mitchell and Ness . The Tags say Players of the Century disigned by Jeff Hamilton. either way for $40 you get a Jersey with Sewn on name, Numbers, and a patch that says limited edeiton player of the century 2004 with a little Derrik Thomas patch right below that sewn on the bottom left side of the jersey with the size sewn in right by that . I have paid $100 for a screen printed Jersey so this to me is a steal for all Sewn. My other Dt Jerseys are a probowl mitchell and ness and a Home mitchell and ness ( authentic both ) then the other home throwback is a players of the century so I have :

2 reds ( authentic and Throwback )
    1 white ( player of the century/authentic )
    1 probowl ( authentic mitchell and ness )

All are # 58

Someday when I build a Mancave I will have them in cases and mounted on the wall ! I love each one of these Jerseys even the $40 dollar one . Where else you gonna get an all Stiched Jersey for $40 ?

Sorry I guess maybe you can get them Cheaper? My looks good! Im sure by the price they are a knockoff but even so I feel I didnt get robbed for $40 I like it better than the $100 screen printed oned I have.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    No these $40 ones aren't Mitchell and Ness . The Tags say Players of the Century disigned by Jeff Hamilton. either way for $40 you get a Jersey with Sewn on name, Numbers, and a patch that says limited edeiton player of the century 2004 with a little Derrik Thomas patch right below that sewn on the bottom left side of the jersey with the size sewn in right by that . I have paid $100 for a screen printed Jersey so this to me is a steal for all Sewn. My other Dt Jerseys are a probowl mitchell and ness and a Home mitchell and ness ( authentic both ) then the other home throwback is a players of the century so I have :

2 reds ( authentic and Throwback )
    1 white ( player of the century/authentic )
    1 probowl ( authentic mitchell and ness )

All are # 58

Someday when I build a Mancave I will have them in cases and mounted on the wall ! I love each one of these Jerseys even the $40 dollar one . Where else you gonna get an all Stiched Jersey for $40 ?
    I'll wrestle ya for that one!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well I just got my #58 jersey in the mail today and it is nice except for the name is way uneven on the back....its at a big slant....
    where did you get yours from??

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    where did you get yours from??

I mean beside the name being lopsided it's great.

Get one shoe with a thicker sole and it should balance the name out. The rest of you will be lopsided but the jersey will look great!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I know the ones on ebay you can exchange if there is a problem

I contacted them and they were very nice and requested that if I wanted to exchange it they would be more than happy to do so.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast