Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Default CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

1. Yzilla

I would rather rent one if thats the case . Im sure they have a large grill and Its less of a hassle if we dont have to put up several small ones.If we all chip in this wont be that bad .

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I would rather rent one if thats the case . Im sure they have a large grill and Its less of a hassle if we dont have to put up several small ones.If we all chip in this wont be that bad .
    I will start checking into the costs of renting stuff from tables and chairs all the way up to the works and then we can discuss prices with people. I also heard that Coach is gonna buy all the beer this year!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

works for me! Thanks Coach !

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    An idea

Lemme know what you all think. Arrowhead offers a tailgating area that we can reserve and have access to at 0730 in the morning. This allows us to get in and set up the tailgate prior to the stadium gates opening up. they offer everything from renting tables and chairs up to a full BBQ menu, cheerleaders, KC Wolf etc. All of this comes at an additional cost which can be added to the price of the ticket. I am thinking that if we rent tables and chairs and reserve a spot then it will cost about $5 extra per person. If we are interested in this idea please let me know and I will look into it.
    I'm not going to be able to go to the game. How will they add it to my ticket?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    An idea

Lemme know what you all think. Arrowhead offers a tailgating area that we can reserve and have access to at 0730 in the morning. This allows us to get in and set up the tailgate prior to the stadium gates opening up. they offer everything from renting tables and chairs up to a full BBQ menu, cheerleaders, KC Wolf etc. All of this comes at an additional cost which can be added to the price of the ticket. I am thinking that if we rent tables and chairs and reserve a spot then it will cost about $5 extra per person. If we are interested in this idea please let me know and I will look into it.
    sounds good after what happened last year :)

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    Heh, tents about blew away, I remenber catching a corner as it was being lifted off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh, tents about blew away, I remenber catching a corner as it was being lifted off the ground.
    we were also parked in a good spot and they made us move!! I didnt know tow trucks could make it to arrowhead in like 2.5 seconds!!

If you have any trouble this year, you tell Dan and I and we will fix it for the cost of a case of beer each!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

we were also parked in a good spot and they made us move!! I didnt know tow trucks could make it to arrowhead in like 2.5 seconds!!

I hadn't heard a bout that. Why did they make us move?

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I'm not going to be able to go to the game. How will they add it to my ticket?
    Why arent u goin to the game? pm me

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast