Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Default CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

1. Yzilla

Put Bigpoppachief on that list well unless I cant get off work to get out of Houston :(

I would love to tailgate because a) I've never tailgated in my life and 2)I think that it would be a blast...however, I'm afraid of running into my ex in-laws who are huge Chiefs fans. How awkward would that be and it would be just my luck......any hoo have a great time ya'll...maybe later this year or next.

Quote Originally Posted by EdPodolackfan57 View Post
    I would love to tailgate because a) I've never tailgated in my life and 2)I think that it would be a blast...however, I'm afraid of running into my ex in-laws who are huge Chiefs fans. How awkward would that be and it would be just my luck......any hoo have a great time ya'll...maybe later this year or next.
    You never tailgated in your life but yet you were married to somebody who's parents your are scared of running into at Arrowhead!?!?!

Come party with us, you'll have backup! We will help you get your priorities straight!

Ahh man, don't fret about it. Just go and have a good time. Everyone that goes tailgating at Arrowhead is on the same team anyway... well unless you are rooting for the other team..

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Ahh man, don't fret about it. Just go and have a good time. Everyone that goes tailgating at Arrowhead is on the same team anyway... well unless you are rooting for the other team..
    You gotta admit the Raiders fans were pretty decent last year dude.

Also awesome pics man.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    You never tailgated in your life but yet you were married to somebody who's parents your are scared of running into at Arrowhead!?!?!

Come party with us, you'll have backup! We will help you get your priorities straight!

Thanks I need some back up....and actually its my ex brother and sister in law that are Chiefs fans who usually go to all of the Chiefs home games. But anyhoo Its good to know that you all have my back and that you will help me get my priorities straight. Btw do single women usually show up at these tailgaters? Just checking because I'm single myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Thanks.....I'm working up the courage as we speak because I have a good feeling that It would be well worth the 3 hour trip.

Thanks I need some back up....and actually its my ex brother and sister in law that are Chiefs fans who usually go to all of the Chiefs home games. But anyhoo Its good to know that you all have my back and that you will help me get my priorities straight. Btw do single women usually show up at these tailgaters? Just checking because I'm single myself.
    don't worry about them. The Canadians will back you up!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thanks.....I'm working up the courage as we speak because I have a good feeling that It would be well worth the 3 hour trip.
    Home Opener is worth the trip...even if you dont tailgate...

Hell any trip is worth it to see the Chiefs at Arrowhead!

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    Home Opener is worth the trip...even if you dont tailgate...

Hell any trip is worth it to see the Chiefs at Arrowhead!

So you will be joining us?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.