Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Default CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

1. Yzilla

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Did we pick a week? I'm in, as long as we can find reasonable flight prices, which should be doable.
    Well, it is the home opener, but since the schedule is not released we will not know if it is September 6th, 13th or the 20th. The best bet is to leave those three weekends open, though I am pretty confident it will be the 6th this year. Last year we started out on the road, I think they will try and switch that up every other year.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

It will be the 13th or 20th. The Royals play at home the 6th.

Going to either the opener or the Steelers game, hopefully they're one in the same :P, just not sure I can afford both at this point.

I'll be one of the weirdos painted from head to toe.

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

2nd umm
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Dear Dave:

The Official 2009 Chiefs Home Schedule will be released in mid-April and now is the time to start finalizing your group ticket order. With the submission of your 2009 Group Ticket Deposit you gained priority on your choice of game, number of tickets and seating preference. Based on our records, you requested 40 tickets to the Home Opener* in the Lower Level (*see information below).

IMPORTANT: In order to maintain your priority on game selection and number of tickets you must adhere to the guidelines outlined below.
    1. You will be contacted in order of priority directly following the schedule release to finalize your group ticket order.
    2. To keep your priority status, you will have until Friday, May 1st to finalize your order. At this time at least 50% of your total balance will be due.
    3. To finalize your order, you will need to provide your personal group sales representative (Katie Jackson) with your game selection, ticket number and seating preference along with 50% payment by May 1st
    4. You will have until Friday, May 15th to pay the remaining balance.
    5. If you fail to place your order and make the 50% payment by May 1, you will lose your priority status and the Chiefs cannot guarantee game and ticket availability based on your preferences stated above.

For your convenience, your total balance and payment plan details are as follows (invoice available upon request):

2009 CHIEFS GROUP TICKETS
    Game
    Ticket Number
    Ticket Price
    Total
    Home Opener
    $95.00
    $3,800.00
    Handling Charge
    $15.00
    $15.00
    TOTAL
    $3,815.00
    PAYMENT PLAN
    Due Date
    Payment Amount
    Total Due
    May 1
    50%
    $1,907.50
    May 15
    50%
    $1,907.50
    TOTAL
    100%
    $3,815.00

Note: The payment estimate is based off the numbers you previously requested. You can change your ticket numbers, game and/or seating preferences at any point prior to finalizing your order. After placing your order you will have the opportunity to add on tickets. Subject to availability.

2009 Group Ticket Prices
    Upper Level: Red View $39 (corner, rows 17-30), Red Reserve $54 (sideline rows 17-40), Touchdown Zone $59 (rows 17-26) and Red Select $78 (rows 1-16).
    Lower Level: Touchdown Zone $95, Red Zone $105
    Club Level: Touchdown Zone $130

*** Arrowhead Stadium Map: HTTP://WWW.KCCHIEFS.COM/SEATING/VIEWMYSEAT.HTML (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

*IMPORTANT: In the event that the home opener is against Dallas or Pittsburg, it is important for you to know that these games will operate differently than the other regular season games. They will be sold in conjunction with a preseason game of your choice in a 1:1 ratio. The preseason tickets will be sold for $25. Further, there will not be a group discount available in the upper level for these games (Red View $49, Red Reserve $64, Touchdown Zone $72 and Red Select $88).

Pregame Hospitality Options
    Customized Tailgate Party coordinated by the Chiefs. Prices fluctuate based on group size, added amenities and time of year. Call me directly at 816-920-4539 to discuss options and a cost estimate.
    VIP Tailgate: Price TBD. Available three hours prior to the game. All-inclusive food and beverage, special appearances, live entertainment and giveaways for every guest. Reserved tables available upon request.
    Wolfpack Club: Price TBD. Available before, during and after the game. Food and beverage available for purchase. Reserved tables available upon request.

Please review the above information carefully. If you have any questions or changes regarding your order please contact me directly. I will be in touch when the schedule is released in mid-April to finalize your group ticket order.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

What do you need Canada? I like what I see here, and I am getting VERY VERY excited!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Here is the order as I have it right now. Half of the tickets must be paid by the 1st of may with the remainder paid by the 15th.

Lower Level Tickets

Canada - 2
    YZILLA - 4
    Coach - 1
    Hayvern - 2
    HH - 2
    Wiski Girl - 2
    Tornado - 2
    TexasChief - 2
    Bike -3
    AKChief49 - 2
    Texas #1 Chiefs fan - 2

Total 24

Upper Deck

HardCoreChiefsFan 3
    TammieTailgator - 2
    Chiefster - 4
    Guru - 1

Total 10

These are the PMs I have received so far. I need FINAL CONFIRMATION on your tickets. If you do not send me a PM your tix will not be ordered. I would like to know ASAP if these orders are correct and if anyone else wants tix I need to know ASAP

AGAIN Half the tickets must be paid but May 1st with the balance paid by May 15 th. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The wedding that I had to be in got moved to early October. I should be good to go now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The wedding that I had to be in got moved to early October. I should be good to go now!!!!!

Cool!

I will let you know for sure soon, Canada.

Nite Crowd!