Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Default CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

1. Yzilla

For those who did not come last year, this is how the payment works.

I take the order alond with your name and phone #. I DO NOT ever take money from anyone. I will then contact the stadium and order a group package of tickets. I pass all of your info on to the sales rep at Arrowhead and then it is your responsibility to contact her with your payment. You will be notified of payment deadlines prior to ordering and deadlines must be met or tickets will be sold to other people. Tickets will be available at will call in the group order or you can have them sent to you or waiting in your own name. (for those who do not trust strangers on the internet!! :) )
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I stayed at the hotel across the street from Bandanas last year Canada and its basically the same setup , but the rooms are nicer and they have a lawn where we could throw some chairs and a Grill , also an outdoor pool . The rates were about the same as the old redroof also. Ill do the legwork on that once I can get some kind of an estimate of how many wanna go . Ill call and get some details and get back to everyone.

I want to stay closer to the stadium this time. I would prefer to stay within walking distance. I will call you and we can talk about hotels etc!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm in for 1 lower level ticket and 1 hotel room for 3 nights.

Dude that is the hottest picture in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up? CHIEFS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm in for 1 lower level ticket and 1 hotel room for 3 nights.
    I said PM me

Quote Originally Posted by KCOUTLAW View Post
    Dude that is the hottest picture in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up? CHIEFS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I see u have been to Sports Nutz!!

I would love to go!! Just gotta watch for the date, to know for sure if we can make it. This year, we r getting a sitter!!

-PS. By the way, Im back, did ya miss me

Of course I missed you...with every shot!! :)

there have been a few changes since i was last on, who put your ugly mug on the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    there have been a few changes since i was last on, who put your ugly mug on the top?
    The wise administration of the site felt that it would greatly impove traffic on the site. I personally find it distracthing. I try to post but my attention is constantly diverted to the top of the screen. It is truly a work of art that Coach has put up there!!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast