Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Default CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

1. Yzilla

I still cannot believe they brought in tow trucks... serves me right for calling their bluff I guess. I am all for the reserved party!

They made us move because we all parked where we wanted to. They were trying to funnel everyone to the front. We had a nice spot picked out right by the KC Chiefs Superfans.But no matterwhere we end up, As long as we are together its a good time !

What's going on in here?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nothing. shhhhh....dont tell him :p
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yea, and it was wski girl's vehicle they were going to hook onto first. Mine second! Canada's wife was worried about Canada getting thrown in jail, and instead it was our vehicles that was going to be!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 02-17-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Here is the list as it stands as far as the PMs that I have gotten

Upper Deck seats

HardcoreChiefsfan -2
    Chiefster -4
    Guru -1
    Chiefs FN Rock -2
    Bicycle (Bike) -3
    Wiski Girl -2

Lower Level

Canada -4
    Coach -1

So far the list is at 19. I need a minimum of 20 tickets ordered. I still have not heard from YZILLA, HH, Tornadospotter, GarciaKCfan, 6xChamps, Tammietailgator. Please PM me if u r coming so I can figure out an approximate cost for the tailgate party as well as the tickets and hotels!!

To all new members

This event is open to EVERYONE!! We would love to have you come out and party with your fellow Chiefs fans. It is an awesome weekend with reasonably priced hotels, tickets to the game, tailgate and a three day party!! Last years event was Awesome and it was just a warm up. I know it seems early to start planning but this time around we are gonna have a HUGE party!! Don't miss out, PM me ASAP!!

*For those of you who are concerned about paying some big red Canadian on the internet, don't worry. The only people you will ever exchange any money with are the hotel staff when you pay for your room and the sales people from Arrowhead stadium!! PM if u have any questions!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Here is the list as it stands as far as the PMs that I have gotten

Upper Deck seats

HardcoreChiefsfan -2
    Chiefster -4
    Guru -1
    Chiefs FN Rock -2
    Bicycle (Bike) -3
    Wiski Girl -2

Lower Level

Canada -4
    Coach -1

So far the list is at 19. I need a minimum of 20 tickets ordered. I still have not heard from YZILLA, HH, Tornadospotter, GarciaKCfan, 6xChamps, Tammietailgator. Please PM me if u r coming so I can figure out an approximate cost for the tailgate party as well as the tickets and hotels!!

To all new members

This event is open to EVERYONE!! We would love to have you come out and party with your fellow Chiefs fans. It is an awesome weekend with reasonably priced hotels, tickets to the game, tailgate and a three day party!! Last years event was Awesome and it was just a warm up. I know it seems early to start planning but this time around we are gonna have a HUGE party!! Don't miss out, PM me ASAP!!

*For those of you who are concerned about paying some big red Canadian on the internet, don't worry. The only people you will ever exchange any money with are the hotel staff when you pay for your room and the sales people from Arrowhead stadium!! PM if u have any questions!!
    I am not sure I want to go after you posted those pictures of me from last years on the interwebbie. It made me look younger than I am.

Fine, no tix for TS. Just his wife and daughter!!

I also got 2 Lower Level for Hayvern and two for TexasChief!!

This year I will bring the jar of quarters and some MINT JULIP!! anyone got a metal coffee can?!