Thread: Yahoo News : NFL draft: Two-round mock draft (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : NFL draft: Two-round mock draft (Yahoo! Sports)

With less than two weeks until the start of the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, here is the National Football...

More...

This mock has us taking Aaron Curry(OLB) at #3 and Michael Johnson(DE) at #35.

This also projected the first two picks to be LT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This mock has us taking Aaron Curry(OLB) at #3 and Michael Johnson(DE) at #35.

This also projected the first two picks to be LT's.
    If that's the first two players of our draft, I couldn't complain too much.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I dont know much about them tbh, but, every other mock draft has taking either Sanchez or Stafford. I would hate to see Sttaford to fall all the way to the niners. Dont they draft a QB every year? I for 1 am trying to not speculate what GM and HC is going to try to do. You know it comes down to draft day and what everyone in front and behind is trying to do to u! Lets just hope we get some good picks again!

If we can get someone to trade with us, so we can move down, I bet that is the move. If not, and we have to stay at #3, it all depends on what we do in free agency. I would like to have either Curry, Crabtree, Monroe or E. Brown. The order changes by day
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    I would like to have either Curry, Crabtree, Monroe or E. Brown. The order changes by day
    The good news is that at least 2 of those players will be available when we pick.