Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: JMLamerson GOD Thread

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    994
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default JMLamerson GOD Thread


    0 Not allowed!
    No need to read the boards for any and all info because Lamerson is always right.

    Just tune in here once a day for his "God-like" forecasts, direction and updates.


  2. #31
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Codac View Post
    I never really thought so. I have always for the most part agreed with what he has had to say. Problem is I think I have only read like 4 of his posts. Hah.
    TC is great, I love his insight and hope to met him at the second annual Chiefs Crowd home opener!

  3. #32
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    210
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    TC is great, I love his insight and hope to met him at the second annual Chiefs Crowd home opener!
    What is that? lol

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #34
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,768
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Codac View Post
    Ok, this is a ridiculous post. What is the point of it?

    I been fighting with jmlamerson A LOT lately about our DT situation, but its because I just feel differently about the situation and players than he does.

    You're not alone. When it comes to player evaluation, especially at the DT position, JM either doesn't have patience or doesn't know what to expect from young players. He makes good points in other aspects of the game and for the Chiefs, but his player evaluations are off. I suggest you let that go.

    People saying texaschief is a jerk are stupid as well. No one thinks they are godly. We all have our opinions. We all want to do things differently.
    I disagree. I really am a jerk. But I only get that way when people don't recognize my brilliants or realize I'm ALWAYS right.

  6. #35
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I disagree. I really am a jerk. But I only get that way when people don't recognize my brilliants or realize I'm ALWAYS right.
    I assume you mean brilliance?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #36
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Posts
    979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I assume you mean brilliance?

    ooooh burnnn


  8. #37
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Here we go again!
    Canada, the jerk!
    against
    the jerk Texaschief

    Place your bets.

  9. #38
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I disagree. I really am a jerk. But I only get that way when people don't recognize my brilliants or realize I'm ALWAYS right.
    Hey remember when you swore that Herm and CP would be our coach/GM in 2009?

    I disagreed and we got into a big debate.

    Remember?

    Yeah, I rule.

  10. #39
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Hey remember when you swore that Herm and CP would be our coach/GM in 2009?

    I disagreed and we got into a big debate.

    Remember?

    Yeah, I rule.
    ...The land of the oompa loompas.


  11. #40
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Why are we waisting our time on JM when everybody knows that I am the one and only know it all. Bow to the genious children!


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •