Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JMLamerson GOD Thread

Default JMLamerson GOD Thread

No need to read the boards for any and all info because Lamerson is always right.

Just tune in here once a day for his "God-like" forecasts, direction and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    No need to read the boards for any and all info because Lamerson is always right.

Just tune in here once a day for his "God-like" forecasts, direction and updates.

I am surprisingly right a lot of the time. If you actually watched games, you might be once in a while as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post

I find it ridiculus that people get so offended when someone doesn't agree with what is being said. regardless of who is right or wrong, we are all chiefs fans first. If you can't take a little tongue lashing via a keyboard, you need to learn how to lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I find it ridiculus that people get so offended when someone doesn't agree with what is being said. regardless of who is right or wrong, we are all chiefs fans first. If you can't take a little tongue lashing via a keyboard, you need to learn how to lighten up.

Disagreements are inevitable given a BB community that has grown to the size this one has; it's not that they occur, it's how they occur. All the board leadership asks is that members, that are made up entirely of chronological adults, disagree respectfully with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Disagreements are inevitable given a BB community that has grown to the size this one has; it's not that they occur, it's how they occur. All the board leadership asks is that members, that are made up entirely of chronological adults, disagree respectfully with one another.
    In just plain english, not mod talk!
    JUST DROP IT! And agree we are fans of The Kansas City Chiefs!!!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 02-11-2009 at 07:16 PM.

I for one wish we could all agree and have the same point of view on everything..then this would be the most boring site on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    In just plain english, not mod talk!
    JUST DROP IT! And agree we are fans of The Kansas City Chiefs!!!!
    I respectfully take issue with your aperant contempt for my edumacationalistic mod talk! :p

I will kiss you both.

Get a room!

:bananen_smilies083: :bananen_smilies083:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast