Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JMLamerson GOD Thread

Default JMLamerson GOD Thread

No need to read the boards for any and all info because Lamerson is always right.

Just tune in here once a day for his "God-like" forecasts, direction and updates.

What the hell is going on in here?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

I think people are finding their devil's advocate soulmate.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Pay attention!
    Some smack talk, mod talk, hometeam kissing and a confused short guy. Did I miss any thing, owe texaschief pio because he never got I am a jerk thread.

hermhater and I got into it like a year ago over some dumb sh*t and some things were sd on both sides that were uncalled for. I stop coming here for along time and I am back in the offseason to get the latest and I do voice my op at times but will no longer engage in long conversation, I am to much a Chiefs fan and might get myself in trouble again. No coach you no longer have to suspend me (lol), I come here 4 to 5 times a day to get info but once the season starts peace I am out.

Ok, this is a ridiculous post. What is the point of it?

I been fighting with jmlamerson A LOT lately about our DT situation, but its because I just feel differently about the situation and players than he does.

People saying texaschief is a jerk are stupid as well. No one thinks they are godly. We all have our opinions. We all want to do things differently.

Just comes to show our passion for the team.

Believe me, this is nothing. I'm also a Philaelphia 76ers fan, and some of the stuff I see on that forum makes this thread look like a kindergarten squabble :)

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Believe me, this is nothing. I'm also a Philaelphia 76ers fan, and some of the stuff I see on that forum makes this thread look like a kindergarten squabble :)
    Haha ouch. The Sixers. Wow. Lol. They are getting better though. Anyway I just think this is a waste of time....yet this is my second post...Oh well.

Texas Chief is a jerk!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I never really thought so. I have always for the most part agreed with what he has had to say. Problem is I think I have only read like 4 of his posts. Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Texas Chief is a jerk!!
    So is Canada! Jerk!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast