Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is me!

Default This is me!

My name is Mike and I am a beer vendor at the home Chiefs games and am currently setting my page on myspace and am trying to track down 2 things. One- I am seraching for Chiefs music to add to my music player and 2-would like to search for tattooed Chiefs fans. I myself have 2 and am always running into people in public that compliment mine and proceed to show me their Chiefs tats. I have a KC Arrowhead on the left side of my neck with #58 in memorium of Derrick Thomas and an arrowhead with LH in replace of the KC in memorium of Lamar Hunt. Any help would be appreciated.

, you sound like a true Chiefs FAN!
    Last edited by AussieChiefsFan; 02-21-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kccfan View Post
    My name is Mike and I am a beer vendor at the home Chiefs games and am currently setting my page on myspace and am trying to track down 2 things. One- I am seraching for Chiefs music to add to my music player and 2-would like to search for tattooed Chiefs fans. I myself have 2 and am always running into people in public that compliment mine and proceed to show me their Chiefs tats. I have a KC Arrowhead on the left side of my neck with #58 in memorium of Derrick Thomas and an arrowhead with LH in replace of the KC in memorium of Lamar Hunt. Any help would be appreciated.
    To the Chiefs Crowd!!!!! You may become a Crowd favorite, Let us know where your vender site is at Arrowhead, and Canada get us tickets close by, Canada show your tat!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I love the beer guy!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

man, your sweating!

Its the cream I put on it to help heal it up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its the cream I put on it to help heal it up!!
    heal up what?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    heal up what?
    When you get a tat, it has to heal. If it scabs up then you lose some of the colour. You have to put a lot of cream on it to keep is from gettin crusty.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    When you get a tat, it has to heal. If it scabs up then you lose some of the colour. You have to put a lot of cream on it to keep is from gettin crusty.
    k

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast