Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know who I would like to have........

Default You know who I would like to have........

BACK!!!...

Dante Hall.
    I was watching some highlights of his old days and man what a game changer he was. Why did we get rid of him again? Granted his production went down but did we get better or worse in kick/punt returns without him? I liked him I would like to give STL a Hot Dog and Beer and bring dante back. I bet they would except that trade.

Great vid, but unfortunately breaks the language rules.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 02-15-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Great vid. too bad you're probably getting reprimanded for it. :sign0096:

What's going on in here?

What will get him reprimanded?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    BACK!!!...

Dante Hall.
    I was watching some highlights of his old days and man what a game changer he was. Why did we get rid of him again? Granted his production went down but did we get better or worse in kick/punt returns without him? I liked him I would like to give STL a Hot Dog and Beer and bring dante back. I bet they would except that trade.

I have to believe this was one of those moves by the brilliant managers we once had on this team. I believe they called it, "Getting Younger".

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I have to believe this was one of those moves by the brilliant managers we once had on this team. I believe they called it, "Getting Younger".
    ... yeah, that one sure backfired on us... cuz he's done SOOOOOO much in St. Louis and all...

Maybe nws cause language??? I didnt even listen to the song before i posted whoops!!! Sorry i forgot!!!!! Cant think of any other reason to get in trouble.

Yeah dantes production has fallen off dramatically. Sad he used to be so good. I can still hope right!? Give st louis a nice washing machine in trade for him back and he returns to his old form! I can wish right? He had good attitude to. I liked him

Edit i just watched the video with sound n whoops!! My bad sorry!! If i could edit it i would. Crapola
    Last edited by fairladyZ; 02-15-2009 at 03:37 AM.

One of the big reasons we have no return game anymore is our personnel. Back then we had great personnel on offense and average on defense.

Special teams players are usually made up of backup OL, backup LBs and DBs. Until we solidify those positions, and then get some talent and stability in the back-up roles, we will never have a consistent return game until we have consistency and talent as backups and therefore in the return game.

This last year, we have backup quality players on the OL. No depth at DB other than McGraw who is a decent special teamer (he was always around the ball on kickoffs and punts). And LB was a revolving door so anyone who was on ST ended moving to a starting spot and there was no consistency.

I would like to have Dante back when he was good. Just like the Chicago Bears would like to have Destin Hester from 2006 & 2007.

These KR's seem to have a short shelf life.

I will probably get ridiculed for this opinion, but I think Pat White could be a great KR. He has avergage NFL speed(4.5), but his acceleration and ability to change directions is unreal.

He is just a pure athlete and could probably play half of the positions on the field.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0YPDFmcp5Y"]YouTube - Pat White Highlights[/ame]
    Last edited by Coach; 02-15-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Dante Hall sure did give us alot to cheer about, but I do believe we got the best of the trade. Dante just hasn't returned to form while in St Louis.
    Nice to watch the clip, back when we had decent special teams.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

I think those type of guys only last for a year. Look at Hester, he had one good year and now he hardly gets anything.

We need to pick up Sproiles and improve our special team blocking.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast