Suggs aims to stay in Baltimore
Posted: News | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Baltimore Ravens, Terrell Suggs
new nfl.widgets.VideoPlayer({ contentId: "09000d5d80eb314b", related: "home", adSetting: "1", playerName: "blog_embedded", size: "inline", uniqid: "09000d5d80eb314b"})

The Baltimore Ravens have plenty of offseason questions to answer, none more important than at linebacker, where three stars — Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis and Bart Scott — are due to become free agents this offseason.
Suggs, who visited the NFL Network on Wednesday, was designated the Ravens’ franchise player last offseason, earning a one-year tender amount of $8.065 million. The two sides were unable to reach a long-term agreement, leaving Suggs in a similar position this offseason. The Ravens, who have publically said they will not use the franchise tag on Lewis, have until Feb. 19 to designate a franchise player.
Suggs, a first-round pick of the Ravens in 2003 who recently played in his third Pro Bowl, could potentially become a free agent when the period starts on Feb. 27.
“I really have faith in the Ravens and in my agent that we’ll get something done,” Suggs told Fran Charles and Rod Woodson. ”I know we’ll get something done. I showed them just by the things that I did last year that I really love the city of Baltimore. I love the people there … I’m hopeful.”
When asked about joining former defensive coordinator Rex Ryan — hired as the Jets’ head coach during January — in New York, Suggs didn’t discount the idea. He said it would be an “honor” to play for Ryan again. He also made it clear where his first choice is.
“I’ve always said it from the jump,” Suggs said. “Baltimore has first dibs
bad news for chiefs fans