Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take it for what it's worth.........

Hybrid View

Default Take it for what it's worth.........

ESPN's First Take show this morning was talking about LJ wanting out of KC in their "Cover Two" segment. We all know this but the guy on the phone talking about it said he thought it was unlikely that it will happen. He addressed the cap, the $3.5 million that he will earn this coming season etc.. I personally thought this has been the case all along. I don't think there is anyone out there willing to give the Chiefs what they are going to want for LJ. Some on here would trade him for a box of rocks but the Chiefs are much smarter than that. He is a very valuable commodity as a RB and they will need quite a bit to trade him. Pioli has been very good at this and I believe with the CP's of the organization out, Pioli will turn things around and LJ will once again return to form as he did a few years ago. This will make his attitude change as well as the fans of the Chiefs and everything will be back in harmony!!!!!!

I have 2 solutions for Johnson.

A. Pay the Chiefs back some money. He doesn't want to play here. Fine. We dont want him here. So to make both parties happy we trade him. But no team will want him with his contract. So tell the b**ch to pay up and then we can move him. Or option..

B. Sit his *** all season. Sure, he will make bank not doing anything but by leaving LJ out of anything that has to do with the Kansas City Chiefs then it might prompt him into giving us a return on our money so we can move him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

That's optimistic, and certainly, I'd love to see LJ quit the whining, and the off-field crap, and get back to being a kick-arse running back. Perhaps if he gets the chance to see some concrete evidence of the franchise improving, he'll snap out of his jackass mode.

jb

We are either going to cut him, or he is going to play for us, I cant imagine a team trading for him and his salary, and from his attitude, you can tell he wont renegotiate and take a pay cut to get out of KC. So, my bet is we are stuck with him unless we really really need the cap room. :(

He's not going anywhere from what I can tell.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

keep him in the dog house. Those are my thoughts until he wants to play his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He's not going anywhere from what I can tell.

Nope; he's way too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    ESPN's First Take show this morning was talking about LJ wanting out of KC in their "Cover Two" segment. We all know this but the guy on the phone talking about it said he thought it was unlikely that it will happen. He addressed the cap, the $3.5 million that he will earn this coming season...
    Well, that's what he'll make, wether or not he earns it or not remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well, that's what he'll make, wether or not he earns it or not remains to be seen.
    True - I can't stand him, but if he has to be here I hope he earns his pay! A friend of mine at work... her nephew sent his LJ jersey to the chiefs office with a note that said he cannot wear this anymore (age 11) because of the person that LJ is... They sent him a new Derrick Johnson jersey signed!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    True - I can't stand him, but if he has to be here I hope he earns his pay! A friend of mine at work... her nephew sent his LJ jersey to the chiefs office with a note that said he cannot wear this anymore (age 11) because of the person that LJ is... They sent him a new Derrick Johnson jersey signed!

WOW! Outstanding!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast