Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does tim krumrie still have a job in KC?

Hybrid View

Default why does tim krumrie still have a job in KC?

can we please get rid of this cancer...all he does is waste valuable talent along our defensive line...this guy sucks

Its funny how Im the 1st to reply to this. Considering thatour pass rush is our main problem...

We broke a record this past season: worst pass rush in NFL history.

I've seen that they terminated 5 assistant coaches, didnt examine who, but I assumed that one of them would be the guy linked to our proud record. Its a curious decison if they did not.

I know hes a good guy. And had an absolutaly horrible injury. But evidant he isnt working as a DL coach. Especially his specialty..DT!

Will someone enlighten me as to why this thread isnt number 1!? (If in fact Krumrie is still here).

This is a big deal.

Hard to argue. I just hope, and believe that our new staff has looked hard at that and determined that the DL problems weren't Tim's problems. They were a lack of player talent, a lack of Defensive Coord talent, and a lack of head coaching talent. Honestly, who could have done any better given those conditions. I don't think anybody would have had success with the Cluster F we had running this team. I have so much excitement now, but still harbor really bad feeling about how awful the past 3 years have been.

ya that's a mystery to me as well. It makes no sense.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    can we please get rid of this cancer...all he does is waste valuable talent along our defensive line...this guy sucks
    I wouldn't want to be the guy that tells him he's fired. He kinda scares the crap out of me.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

I cant imagine they are seriously considering keeping him.. why they havent let him go is a mystery to me as well~

Krumrie was a solid player, good leader and WAS PREVIOUSLY known as a good coach. Like Gun, he might have had the shackles on him under Herms cover 2 scheme. The guy has a ton of fire and is a great motivator. Thats the only reason why I can think that he has not been fired yet. I did beleive that he should have been the first coach fired, but if Haley / Pioli think he's good, than hes good folks!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I am confused as to why he is being kept. Our D-line was horrible. Also i think I read something about possibly signing the OC from the Bucs. I hope not their offense was bad.
    Am I the only one who feels we kind of screwed up by getting Haley so late? I understand we had to wait for his season to be over, but we have missed out on quite few coordinators that would have been nice to have. Hopefully we can overcome this.

If we still had Jared Allen, you'd guys wouldn't be calling for Krumrie's head. He's just a position coach; he works with what he gets. He doesn't have a say so on who we bring in to play on the line. The guys we had on our line last year were all terrible. It's not Krum's fault.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    If we still had Jared Allen, you'd guys wouldn't be calling for Krumrie's head. He's just a position coach; he works with what he gets. He doesn't have a say so on who we bring in to play on the line. The guys we had on our line last year were all terrible. It's not Krum's fault.
    Yeah, Krumrie was given an undersized, young line and was expected to get pressure on opposing QBs. What did people think was going to happen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast