Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Board Signature Pictures

Thumbs up Board Signature Pictures

I have posted some Chiefs signature pictures below that I found around the net. They are hosted on free hosting sites, so technically they are public domain. But beware that someone may ask you to remove it if they are the rightful owner. Please feel free to add any more that you find and are willing to share with the rest of the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Signatures. You knew what I meant.
    Well, get it right.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Cant get the sig picture to work.
    For those who are having any trouble figuring out how to get your signature adjusted...

The first thing that you will want to do, is to copy the sig/pics URL. In order to find it's URL... Right click on the picture, then select the option "Properties". This will bring up a Properties window. Look for the URL/Address. Highlight the entire URL/Address, then left click on the blue highlighted URL/Address.

The next step is to go to your Chiefscrowd User CP. When you get to that page, you need to look on the left-hand side, for the "edit signature" link. That will bring up the edit signature page.

You will find a post-like area, to enter your signature. If you wish to use any text, or smilies, then there is a variety of colors, sizes and such. Much like adding a picture to a post, find the little "Insert Image" icon, just above the editting area and left-click it. It will bring-up a small box, with a space to paste your sig/pics URL. You will need to paste it directly over the "http://" that already exists in that area. Click "OK". (It will appear as a URL, surrounded by " [sigpic] ". Then you can scroll down to where the "save aignature" and "preview signature" buttons are and save your signature.

If that doesn't work, there should be a reason given. I suggest PMing either Chiefster, guru, myself,(though I probably wouldn't be much help in that case.) or admin and ask for some help.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    For those who are having any trouble figuring out how to get your signature adjusted...

The first thing that you will want to do, is to copy the sig/pics URL. In order to find it's URL... Right click on the picture, then select the option "Properties". This will bring up a Properties window. Look for the URL/Address. Highlight the entire URL/Address, then left click on the blue highlighted URL/Address.

The next step is to go to your Chiefscrowd User CP. When you get to that page, you need to look on the left-hand side, for the "edit signature" link. That will bring up the edit signature page.

You will find a post-like area, to enter your signature. If you wish to use any text, or smilies, then there is a variety of colors, sizes and such. Much like adding a picture to a post, find the little "Insert Image" icon, just above the editting area and left-click it. It will bring-up a small box, with a space to paste your sig/pics URL. You will need to paste it directly over the "http://" that already exists in that area. Click "OK". (It will appear as a URL, surrounded by " [sigpic] ". Then you can scroll down to where the "save aignature" and "preview signature" buttons are and save your signature.

If that doesn't work, there should be a reason given. I suggest PMing either Chiefster, guru, myself,(though I probably wouldn't be much help in that case.) or admin and ask for some help.
    Way to stay on top of it chief31!

Here are a couple more that I have found...

The DT sig is very nice!

Wicked cool!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

ooooo that d-bo sig one is pretty niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. so jealous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    ooooo that d-bo sig one is pretty niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. so jealous!
    Steal it and use it in your sig!

And then
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Steal it and use it in your sig!

And then
    i would if its okay with chief31.....

i also would if i knew how to put a second picture on my sig.... ive tried on different occasions but it has not worked......

ill give you a beer my friend!

now you give me one back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i would if its okay with chief31.....

i also would if i knew how to put a second picture on my sig.... ive tried on different occasions but it has not worked......

ill give you a beer my friend!

now you give me one back!
    That's what they are there for. They are all "borrowed" anyway.

As far as getting a second pic in your signature, should work the same way as the first. I think. Just add it in the same way you would add a pic to a post. Use the "insert image" option, just above the text area.
    Last edited by chief31; 10-21-2007 at 06:05 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast