Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: will brodie croyle be cut

Default will brodie croyle be cut

or will they keep him around? just wanted to know you guys opinions?i hope they cut him he stinks

actually quinn gray only played one series this past year and it was at the end of the buffalo game. I can't remeber exactly what he was like 8 for 8 he was perfect and they scored a touchdown and the guy looked like he could throw a ball pretty far. I say he should be the backup still.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    brain fart :S

was the buffalo game my bad. still looked good though for that series even if it was end of the game

><

yeah sorry didn't see that post lol

i think hes a second rate back up at best CUT him save a spot we Gray and thigpen draft a QB like 5 round
    At least where not the the lions

Thigpen, Gray, Bomar. Cheap and easy.

I liked Croyle when he was healthy. Problem is he's worthless in the NFL because he can't take a hit.

I know there are concerns about Croyle's ability to stay healthy, and rightfully so, but I think he has the most talent of all the QBs we have. There's a VERY strong possibility that the Chiefs don't draft a QB and Croyle has the ability to outperform any FA or current QB the Chiefs would have.... while in spring training and during the pre season. I can't say that I'd be completely shocked if Croyle put on weight and vied for that starting position again.

If the Chiefs ABSOLUTELY don't want Croyle as the starter, they need to get him out before practices start, because he could cause a QB controversy inside the franchise if he consistently outperforms the expected starter.

Schwartz gets rock-star treatment at combine - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

if this was posted elsewhere, I apologize. but here is another rumor.....read Take It To the ATM

looks like coach did post it already. So if it is true, is Derek Anderson on his way to Arrowhead?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I know there are concerns about Croyle's ability to stay healthy, and rightfully so, but I think he has the most talent of all the QBs we have. There's a VERY strong possibility that the Chiefs don't draft a QB and Croyle has the ability to outperform any FA or current QB the Chiefs would have.... while in spring training and during the pre season. I can't say that I'd be completely shocked if Croyle put on weight and vied for that starting position again.

If the Chiefs ABSOLUTELY don't want Croyle as the starter, they need to get him out before practices start, because he could cause a QB controversy inside the franchise if he consistently outperforms the expected starter.

I feel for the guy, but I think Brody should and will be gone. He is simply a CP/HE experiment that went horribly wrong. He has a very strong arm but thats where the positives end. He has absolutely NO touch on a throw when he needs it and is as fragile as fine china. He was tagged as the old regimes answer.........he was their man no matter what.......so they had no choice but to stick by him and give him every opportunity, more than most would have recieved. He seems like a nice enough guy, but that is not going to cut it at this level. I really don't know if he'll get any other shots at it.

He has been injured for a long time and he is a waste of cap room, but i think we should give him another season then make our decision. Unless he get's hurt again.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast